• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Chilli Fire" Matchetts Productions

Todays test been waiting to do since Sawtell and was given a Jar by Vicki at her stall, by the time got there had no sense of taste left so was Pointless in trying anything.
Vicki gave me a Jar of "Chilli Fire" and said give it a try when could taste and let her know what thought.. Oki Doki, will go better and do a Vid, beats the shit out of an email "hi, yea its reallly nice"

Chilli Fire.
matchetts.jpg

Vicki makes a range of chutneys and salad dressings plus has her own range of water crackers, www.matchettproductions.com

Chilli Fire Ingredients:
Habaneros 26%
Onions
Vinegar
Oil
Spices
sugar
Garlic
Ginger

Its Beautiful, has a Satay kind of Taste which is surprising as that usually peanut based, but this isn't,, the Taste stayed for Ages and is as said Beautiful, no Hab taste whatsoever but Burn Geez it rips..

And for the 1st time Ever in a Test some1 got up and went for a Drink. James the next door neighbour popped in as was bout to do test so "come in, watch" at first he declined some, but then had a bit and wasn't expecting his reaction HAHAHAHAHA a Jalapeno is Hot for James but as been trying a few things lately didn't think bother him that much,

here ya go, One of the nicest paste/sauce things ever tried

Chilli Fire

hope you enjoy
take care
neil.

looks good neil and the guest today i would say has good personality. mold him into a true chili head cool to see more guests. i wonder if bent is going to apear in one of your videos any time soon.

Back