CHILLI SEED BANK FOR SALE - im moving to USA.

Gday guys,
YES THATS RIGHT Im selling up and heading to the US.
As im heading asap, i need to sell my beloved Australian chilli business.

THIS is 100% work from home.

Would suit an Aussie, no web experience needed. We can teach you how to update and maintain site in hours, very simple.

Am offering all aspects of the business , except my one sauce and our spice.
Everything else will be included. Website, seed and sauce stock, etc.
www.chilliseedbank.com.au - to give you an idea of some of the stock we hold.

We will also included around 200 growing plants in around 40 different varieties. (mostly super hot)
Can also throw in a 20M poly-tunnel.

PLEASE PM ME, only genuine interest please.
All books etc are available. Great turn over.

This is a sad day for me :(, if I could keep it i would, but it would not work with my relocation.

Ah, the thumb print has been created and the wife has won out and is moving home!!!! :lol:

Good luck with your new adventure

chilliman said:
Gday guys,
YES THATS RIGHT Im selling up and heading to the US.
As im heading asap, i need to sell my beloved Australian chilli business.

THIS is 100% work from home.

Would suit an Aussie, no web experience needed. We can teach you how to update and maintain site in hours, very simple.

Am offering all aspects of the business , except my one sauce and our spice.
Everything else will be included. Website, seed and sauce stock, etc.
www.chilliseedbank.com.au - to give you an idea of some of the stock we hold.

We will also included around 200 growing plants in around 40 different varieties. (mostly super hot)
Can also throw in a 20M poly-tunnel.

PLEASE PM ME, only genuine interest please.
All books etc are available. Great turn over.

This is a sad day for me :(, if I could keep it i would, but it would not work with my relocation.

Now coming to think of it, WHY DID I SETTLE IN USA?
Your project is close to my heart.Would have loved to step into your shoes. Darn my luck.

NJA

Good luck. Come to NY. Though I think you're going to the Chicago area.

LOL. He has pepper plants and a seed biz.

Oh...guess I missed the plants part, didn't think that they were part of the business. Too bad he can't just give away the plants and keep the seed business, we could use some more GOOD seed vendors.

kylestl said:
Sorry to see you have to sell. Hopefully you can start back up one day. Good luck hope it all works out!
Thanx mate, it just wont work, or will i have the time.

moyboy said:
Ah, the thumb print has been created and the wife has won out and is moving home!!!! :lol:

Good luck with your new adventure

lol, yep she has put the foot down with a child on the way, she wants her folks around.

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Now coming to think of it, WHY DID I SETTLE IN USA?
Your project is close to my heart.Would have loved to step into your shoes. Darn my luck.

NJA

Though an Aussie business now it could be transformed.

thehotpepper.com said:
Good luck. Come to NY. Though I think you're going to the Chicago area.

WI, Waukesha county

Pepperfreak said:
Just one question...if it's an online business, why can't you take it with you?

Its Aussie based, with that being promoted. I could take it with, but again I just dont have the time, with new kid, job etc. And the business requiers a bit of time as during busy seasons you can be doing 15- 20 orders in a day.

Pepperfreak said:
Oh...guess I missed the plants part, didn't think that they were part of the business. Too bad he can't just give away the plants and keep the seed business, we could use some more GOOD seed vendors.

I will probably give alot of the plants away anyways! I will probably make my sauce and spices in USA (as hobby), but leave the seeds here in OZ.

I am still going to be a chilli freak here @THP~, and will likely grow many chilli plants for the rest of my life !

Thanx everyone !

Ian

Back