• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chilli Test 7 Pod "Jonah"

Oooops, forgot to put up so here ya go

The by far biggest pod tested and took 1.05 to actually eat (was told) , was a Bit apprehensive as tied a winter 7 pod and it was Hot, this was 17.9gms and prob 5 times the size of the last 1.. so i was shitting myself as usual and even the wife went "jusst do it ya wuss"... we were having a BBQ so a few were drinking and watched..

Hot yes, it sort of built fairly quickly and then Ripped,, was nice and sweetish oh and fruity, wasn't as hot as the Yellow 7 or the scorpion and as can see by vid (had no 5 min) was over by bout the 10 min mark.. i still lost my sense of taste and it was Ok in bout 24hrs

Kyle was watching and as do, offered 1.. HE went "ok" and surprised me, but had been drinking. Kyle hasnt done a chilli before,well he bit the end off a naga once and was in yard mouth open droooling for 1/2 hr so thought this be interesting He Did great acctually, then went for a lie down and was Ok in a couple of hrs and then partied on, so all good

7 pod "jonah"

dunno whats next, normal 7 pod , congo yellow, Antillias Caribbean, morouga red, Burkina got too many to chooose from

anyway hope ya's enjoy..

neil.

yeha usualyy hes just like here we go and eats the pepper. I don't blame him though
ExtremeBurn said:
LMAO!!! That's the first time I've seen you actually sit there and think about doin it hahaha! Nicely done

ty dunno what the go was, think as was so huge scared myself looking at all week lol

thanks ButchT again another ripper :) they are nice too

Aussies do it better! You the man Neil :P
Thought i would chuck in this pic of when is was at your house just before you did the Scorpion test, lets see if DickT notices...
006-1.jpg

Hahahaha, you got Kyle good too :) He looked like he was going to drop.

Back