• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

snacks Chips

Not sure if there is a thread about potato chips and their ilk here, but my latest discovery in the supermarket prompted me to post this. 

There is a 'Flamin Hot" revolution here in the last month. First it was Cheetos, then Doritos, now Twisties. For those that don't know, "Twisties" are basically crunchy Cheetos. I am already solidly addicted to the Doritos and Cheetos versions. Never tried Twisties version, but stocked up because they were $1. I am sure after the first bite, I will be hooked like a crackhead to crack. I would've cleaned out the entire shelf, but this is all that was left. Will have to go to the shops tomorrow and the next day, and clean them out if they've restocked them. Don't give a shit if anyone else wants 'em, I only give a shit about myself. 

The checkout chick pulled me up and made conversation about my purchase, saying she doesn't like these because they are too hot, especially the afterburn. I told her I put Tabasco Sauce on them. Which I actually do. 

TwtvYa9.jpg

Back