• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chocolate and moruga bbg7

Just putting up some photos of seacowboys chocolate bbg7 and my large moruga bbg7. Also the plant that had the chocolate reaper pod other pods. Strung them up to ripen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 48
Frank just trying to keep them alive. They are blowing up but my friend at the other grow site did not water for a whole day. I was pissed. It took a day for them to come back.

They all look great! I'm glad to see that Seacowboy's Chocolate BBG7 is holding its color. I have 3 plants that look the correct shape, but are far from ripening. How's the heat/flavor on the Moruga BBG7? I'll bet it's a scorcher!

-Adam

Bhuter said:
They all look great! I'm glad to see that Seacowboy's Chocolate BBG7 is holding its color. I have 3 plants that look the correct shape, but are far from ripening. How's the heat/flavor on the Moruga BBG7? I'll bet it's a scorcher!
-Adam
much hotter than regular bbg7. It's like you put duffys moruga and gave it a hat.

96strat said:
much hotter than regular bbg7. It's like you put duffys moruga and gave it a hat.
you sure thats what not what mine is teach ? 

IMG_0706-5.JPG

moruga welder said:
you sure thats what not what mine is teach ? 

attachicon.gif
IMG_0706-5.JPG
these are hot sum of my beeeetchs !  also if i leave them on the plant the calyx turns red 

96strat said:
Frank just trying to keep them alive. They are blowing up but my friend at the other grow site did not water for a whole day. I was pissed. It took a day for them to come back.
not good bro ! drive him  in the a$$  !   

Scorched said:
Moruga BBG? Very sweet
yes. Moruga scorpion x bbg7. I won these in a contest here 3 years ago. Also Madballz 7 x ts. Two great peppers. Not stable yet, I guess moruga welder got a more ts type.

Back