• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chocolate b.b.g 7 's a ripening

jcw10tc said:
What rain.  Its like a desert down here now.  Hadn't rained since Sunday.  Actually had a bucket with a cherry tomato dry out and had to water it tonight.  
now thats funny ! but now that you mention it , last rain was monday , unsuspected storm popped up out of no where for hour it poured then gone . rain maybe sat. or sun . need dry for at least 3 weeks . plants dropping flowers and some pods from the rain/humidity . 

moruga welder said:
now thats funny ! but now that you mention it , last rain was monday , unsuspected storm popped up out of no where for hour it poured then gone . rain maybe sat. or sun . need dry for at least 3 weeks . plants dropping flowers and some pods from the rain/humidity . 
yeah, i came back from vacation to see some serious pod drop, now lots of blossom drop, but should still have plenty 

jcw10tc said:
IMG_20150722_211457120_zpsz9obnnme.jpg
now those look insane!! best pheno of the chocolate BB7's I've seen so far

FROG DOG said:
now those look insane!! best pheno of the chocolate BB7's I've seen so far
I just made some salsa with them today.  I don't have the stomach to eat one straight, but what this did to salsa, I am pretty sure now this is probably the best tasting chocolate superhot I have had by far.  My only grip would be the size of it.  The pods aren't the biggest, but damn are they tasty.  Don't have that overpowering flavor some chocolate supers have.  Hoping to get enough saved up, planning to make as big of a batch as I can of some smoked powder.

Some of last nights.

IMG_20150727_172850970_zps2zlanv4s.jpg

Back