• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Are you guys ready for Chocolate Bhut Jolokia coming in the near future?? As I know that they are coming next year from Frontal Agritech. Thank Chris to show me the picture of Chocolate Bhut Jolokia. The picture is inside the pdf file. Email me your email and I will forward the pdf to you.

Well, he said the guy showed him the pic, maybe it was an actual print, so he couldn't share it with us!?

Maybe.... :)

Omri,

Check your email, I include 2 pdf and 1 pdf have the picture of Chocolate Bhut Jolokia. That is all the picture I have from the pdf only.

Omri,

As Chris sent it to me but he does not mention about not distribution the pictures at all. I am just guessing it is okay to post the picture. As I know that the Frontal will release it next season as Leena said.

rainforest2 said:
Omri,

As Chris sent it to me but he does not mention about not distribution the pictures at all. I am just guessing it is okay to post the picture. As I know that the Frontal will release it next season as Leena said.
OK, wonderful news. :)
I'll post something as soon as possible. ;)

Omri,

As you know that I am curious about Lota Bih Jolokia. I did order the crush pepper jar of Lota Bih Jolokia and I will try to grow those seeds out to see I could get any plants from those seeds or not. I will let you guys know what the results will be.

LT

Back