• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Chocolate Habanero test

Another nice video again i have to say your a brave kid can i ask why chew so quickly does that help with eating them

As always, LOVE your vids, Snacks! That one was clearly hotter than the Lemon Drop you reviewed earlier - you got that kind of wild look in your eyes, like "holy cow, what is in my mouth"!!! Priceless - you are a brave one, young man!
:woohoo:

And wow - look at the time you posted that - you were up early!

you are an other hero here .... putting Ed and Mike out of business ..... :rofl:

great job : not easy to find a guy your age into hot stuff and enjoy being here not on a video game

As always, LOVE your vids, Snacks! That one was clearly hotter than the Lemon Drop you reviewed earlier - you got that kind of wild look in your eyes, like "holy cow, what is in my mouth"!!! Priceless - you are a brave one, young man!
:woohoo:

And wow - look at the time you posted that - you were up early!

Thanks, and I was woken up from barking dogs. I had the video upload but it took a long time. I went to sleep when it was halfway done. Then I put it here. Thanks for watching

Here's some help identifying the pods snackman.
S4numbered.jpg

1 Lemon Drop
2 Scorpion red
3 Fatalii
4 Douglah x Scorpion cross
5 Dorset Naga
6 Chocolate Hab
7 Aji de la Tierra
8 Scorpion yellow
9 Douglah
10 Scorpion red
11 Red Savina
12 Datil
13 Congo Trinidad
14 Costeno Amarillo

Little Man (I mean that in a good way) you are all that and a bag of chips, chowing down on a choc hab like that!! Great job!

Nice vid snacks. Those dorset nagas look yummy. Silver, I hope you don't kill the kid.

Chew slower and savor the flavor. Choc habs are great

Nice job buddy I hope I someday have a kid with the love of heat you do. Then again I will be feeding him Naga Morich flakes in all the baby foods so he better!

Do the Douglah next!!!!!!!!

Back