• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

CHOOSING A FIRST SUPERHOT??

I've been wanting to try a fresh super (whole)preferrably a yellow sence they are said to be milder was thinking of the yellow 7pot or a yellow bs or a red 7pot or somthing ?somthing good for a first timer somthing that has good taste as well as heat
All Suggestions welcome and appreciated:-)

Naga morich,Fatali,hell any of the Aji yellow types,and maybe a Scotch Bonnet...all Delish!

Along with the 7's,but thats a given ;)

My first was a Yellow TS (Thanks Brian), but in all reality, just eat whatever you can get your hands on. Nothing will prepare you, and for a first timer, it is gonna be the hottest thing you have ever eaten, so you don't know the difference between that and anything else.

Forget working your way up, it wont help. It all sucks. :)

My first was a Yellow TS (Thanks Brian), but in all reality, just eat whatever you can get your hands on. Nothing will prepare you, and for a first timer, it is gonna be the hottest thing you have ever eaten, so you don't know the difference between that and anything else.

Forget working your way up, it wont help. It all sucks. :)
No problem Matt. Been lighting up a few randoms this year already and harvest is exploding. Wanna come visit Saturday and help me tie the whole damn garden in prep for hurricane fall out up here? lol.

Ok back on topic......
Cumari Do Para are nice little pea size snacking peppers with nice heat that will smack you around some.

Well just got an order from LUNCHBOX today so along with the yellow 7pot my choices are well i dont know if these all are super i know some are not but to add to my choices i have blk congo,moruga dont think ima touch that one last (pc) I had of one of those DANG thats all I gota say bout that one now back on track I have red 7pot, red savanna,yellow fatalii,and i think the last one is a red bhut...nope that one either lol well those are my choices so! !!!!!!!!
again any suggestions to help me make a choice are welcome now that i have more to choose from..:-):-)

whatever you choose to go with.. choose a pepper you can grow..
*cough* smoked pods don't grow very well *cough*

also..that depends on what pepper you decide on in your grow zone
here in Texas Trinidad do well but from what I am told India types do not.
so you may want to check your zone per pepper & best times to grow.

whatever you choose to go with.. choose a pepper you can grow..
*cough* smoked pods don't grow very well *cough*

also..that depends on what pepper you decide on in your grow zone
here in Texas Trinidad do well but from what I am told India types do not.
so you may want to check your zone per pepper & best times to grow.
Well im here in phx,az but (grow zone) I beleive im all year? But summer(heat) but as far as what peppers well here not for sure

usda-zone-map.jpg

Why start with just one? Next year will be my first for superhots, and I have 4 on deck waiting to try, and at least 2 or 3 others I'm hoping to try the year after that.

Yellow moruga. About 800k SHU, amazing flavor.
Yellow moruga? Ive had a pc of a red moruga never seen a yellow? ..

BUT for now i have to stick with one of the pod a already have or. I could wait?hum that yellow moruga sounds interesting so with that being said it's yellow moruga, yellow 7 pot or yellow brain strain i have (one) yellow 7pot ill have to eat it and wait to try the yellow moruga, yellow brain strain! !

Why start with just one? Next year will be my first for superhots, and I have 4 on deck waiting to try, and at least 2 or 3 others I'm hoping to try the year after that.
Well you got me thinking past the "now" So ill chomp this yellow 7pot and when i get my hand on other yellow so on so forth:-)

you wanna eat super hots? will try to get a 7 pot brown and pop the whole thing in your mouth and start chewing. then every pepper you ever eat will be down hill. lmao

Back