trade Christmas Seed give away / trade

It Christmas and my usual scroogy self is feeling generous. :crazy: I have some leftover seeds to give away to people within Australia (only because I have the cards and stamps and stuff right here and don't want to mess with overseas).
If anyone has varieties to trade that I haven't listed below, I want them, and if not I can probably still give you a few seeds.

Seeds I have left are
Chilli Costa Rica
Black Prince
Black Pearl
Explosive Ember
Tabasco
Aji Lemon
Asian Birdseye
Hungarian Black
Yellow Cayenne
NuMex Twilight
Hot Cherry
Tabasco
Thai Orange
Firecracker Piquin
Poblano
Purple Tiger
Bolivian Rainbow
Anaheim
Habanero Limon
Brazillian Starfish
White Habanero

Respond soon because I will soon revert to my old selfish form.

I want the Tabasco.

In USA.

Love shows no bounds.

It will be Christmas here also.

Merry Christmas from USA.

You can send them all to Alaska and Alaska can forward Tabasco to me or visa versa. Either way is good with me. I wanna start the Tabasco seeds around Feb 1 if possible but later is ok also.

I want the Tabasco.

In USA.

Love shows no bounds.

It will be Christmas here also.

Merry Christmas from USA.

You can send them all to Alaska and Alaska can forward Tabasco to me or visa versa. Either way is good with me. I wanna start the Tabasco seeds around Feb 1 if possible but later is ok also.

Send me a PM tabby

Everyone else send me a PM but don't be upset If I don't respond for a day. I'm about to depart on the relatives and inlaw xmas party crawl.

My parents always overcater I should be very fat by night.

:beer:

Ok the christmas cheer has worn off and I'm grumpy as hell. Everyone who has messaged me will get their seeds, posted some today will do the rest soon. But the offer is now closed.

baaaah humbug :mad:

HAHAHAHAH sorry mate I just like to shit stir, if your in need of some seeds just ask

Ok the christmas cheer has worn off and I'm grumpy as hell. Everyone who has messaged me will get their seeds, posted some today will do the rest soon. But the offer is now closed.

baaaah humbug :mad:

Seeds arrived today, thanks very much megamoo very generous.
Big question now is do i start some or get a good start for next season?
Once again thanks very much. :) :)

Seeds arrived today, thanks very much megamoo very generous.
Big question now is do i start some or get a good start for next season?
Once again thanks very much. :) :)

What is your outdoor grow season like in Australia. I know it must be longer than for me up in New England USA. I get them outdoors from about June 1 to Oct 1. Although frosts come earlier in many years by about Sept 15 to 20. But they can be covered easily then. So I get about 4 months.

Also we are very cloudy here. I know Australia gets much more sunshine. So the plants will grow faster down there. More sun means more photosynthesis to make plant material. I think most of Australia is closer to the equator. I am about 42.5 North. My winter low is about -10 F. Sometimes lower. We usually have stretches of at minimum 3 weeks where the high of the day stays below freezing water temp of 32 F. Right now we are stuck in blow freezing for days but the weeks will come in Jan Feb.

I think much of Australia is 30 South. At 30 degrees we hit Miami Florida where we are on the edge of no frosts all winter.

Thanks for the info.

What is your outdoor grow season like in Australia. I know it must be longer than for me up in New England USA. I get them outdoors from about June 1 to Oct 1. Although frosts come earlier in many years by about Sept 15 to 20. But they can be covered easily then. So I get about 4 months.

Also we are very cloudy here. I know Australia gets much more sunshine. So the plants will grow faster down there. More sun means more photosynthesis to make plant material. I think most of Australia is closer to the equator. I am about 42.5 North. My winter low is about -10 F. Sometimes lower. We usually have stretches of at minimum 3 weeks where the high of the day stays below freezing water temp of 32 F. Right now we are stuck in blow freezing for days but the weeks will come in Jan Feb.

I think much of Australia is 30 South. At 30 degrees we hit Miami Florida where we are on the edge of no frosts all winter.

Thanks for the info.
ok here goes.
currently its summer, obviously. Daytime temps average 90 f down to 70 f but we can get 104 f down to 80 f
autumn can be 75 f domn to 60 f and winter 65 f down to 40 f
we never get frost very rare maybe one if were unlucky.
our grow season potentially would be early october to middle april give or take. approx 7 months.
Possibly longer with global warming ;)

Back