• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"Chronic Pain" Alphanerdz

Who was the lucky Vegemite to get his Hands on Bent's new creation "Chronic Pain"

words i don't think can describe how good this is, so here is the vid of it..

added bonus, it can be posted OS at the min parcel fee, so Every1 can get easier :)

hope ya enjoy

very nice...It seems Bent has got the right mixture for the complete burn...is it the birds eye that gives the front/lip burn do you think?

Glad you liked it THSC...damn how do you do it with that spoon :lol:

Yes AJ the asian birdseye do go for the lips...a bit of residual Naga also comes through.

Great vid again Mr.Hippy Thanks

I have been using some tepins for that immediate up front burn...problem is they are sooooo tiny it takes a bunch to measure out...how big of a pepper is the Asian Birdseye? About as big as a birds eye?

My Nagas are pretty harsh on the lips. not a big fan of lip burn... it hurtz! :(
Looks pretty #%&@! delicious. good luck with ya pain line. :)

thats excellent Bent...a larger size pepper with the same "tepin" like burn is what I was wanting...hey Iggy...PM coming....

Omri said:
My Nagas are pretty harsh on the lips. not a big fan of lip burn... it hurtz! :(
Looks pretty #%&@! delicious. good luck with ya pain line. :)

yeah i'm actually not a big fan of lip burn either, but if you lined up all the chillies that are in that jar....well lip burn is a small price to pay.

You make it look like a piece of cake to do that. Good job once again!!! I can recommed Bird's Eye chilis, too. The plants are very prolific considering their size and the have a lot of heat and taste.

great vid and great sauce... I got mine, but I'm thinking it will be a whole other beast when he gets all those summer nagas and 7s going.
And Hippy Mate how much did you have in one hit? THat spoon is like a Tardis..... must have been a third of the bottle..... Your mad lol.

Nice vid matey..dang that's a lot of sauce to eat!

I think Hippy needs one of these next:

DSCF0074.JPG

More info and BIG pics:
http://danielnez1.blogspot.com/2007/06/giant-spoon.html

I like how you basically stick with the same ingredients, and just alter them a bit instead of going totally different. You know what works for you, and you like to tweak it a bit. For people that like your original sauce, it's a good idea to keep them coming back for more :)

yeah its a great recipe - lots of room for tweaking. Theres only ever been one person who didnt like the flavour

It went something like: 'pain' - yuk i dont like that flavour
'pain2' - ahhh too hot, needs more flavour

:think:
....but then they were English :lol:

I'm planning on a new recipe in the coming months when our summer pods arrive. 'Pain' will always be around though.

Spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. Neal, you take the tasting technique to a whole new level. You should have your own channel.

ty Buddah, that be fun and any1 with any Tv Stations reading this, ill put hand up (both) now..

and with so many diff peppers/chilli's and Sauces its not as though im gonna run out of stuff to do, Death is the only thing thats gonna stop me as i love doing this :) And 1 day hopefully will die doing a test (not in near future though) as be doing what i love, Go out with a Bang and make a great Final Vid hahahahahaha

theHippySeedCo said:
ty Buddah, that be fun and any1 with any Tv Stations reading this, ill put hand up (both) now..

and with so many diff peppers/chilli's and Sauces its not as though im gonna run out of stuff to do, Death is the only thing thats gonna stop me as i love doing this :) And 1 day hopefully will die doing a test (not in near future though) as be doing what i love, Go out with a Bang and make a great Final Vid hahahahahaha

TC put up your video on TTF up earlier in the day. I think Bent's review is due tomorrow or the next day, so he wanted to give him more exposure.

Back