• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Chuk Hell's Magic Blend #2

Anija said:
police_dog.jpg

LOL!

Well, that gives me hope!

Got 'em Chuk!

Stirling office just called and said they had received the samples you sent me. The nasty snow and ice storm Seattle has been having slowed down deliveries a bunch. Will test them out and have Mark, my main chilihead, go over them too. Thanks. - E.Z.

thehotpepper.com said:
No problem Chuk. Hey, have you tried your sauce after it's been in a jar for a few weeks? I'm just wondering if then you'll taste (and smell) the whiskey component a little differently. Just curious.

Chuk I like the sauce! Wife does too..We both caught the ginger as the first taste and smell. If you like ginger that's a good thing, and we both do. My wife is calling it the miracle sauce. :lol: The wife had a headache and I had a bit of an unbalanced stomach just before we tried it on tacos one evening for dinner, and afterwards we both felt fine! Had to be the ginger. It works as an anti-inflammatory and eases stomach pain. Good job man thanks!

Yes!

I've always thought my sauce had the healing power!

Ginger is known for it's medicinal properties. The Chinese say it helps to cleanse the blood.

It's also is a nice ingredient in a cool cocktail....

Courtesy of Ming Tsai:

Blue Ginger Gimlet
Makes one cocktail

* 3 ounces vodka, well chilled
* 2 ounces fresh lime juice
* 2 ounces ginger syrup
* Lime wedge, for garnish

In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients with ice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with lime wedge.

After making a large batch of ginger syrup, my wife seems to have perfected this cocktail.

Back