for-sale ~~CLOSED~~ Box Of Pods FLAT SALE.....

Up for sale I have FIVE (5) Small FRB's of FRESH Pods!! They are $27.50 each! First 5 takers get a box! Heres whats included in each box.......

Fresh Pods:

10 - Billy Boy Douglah Red X
10 - Chocolate Habanero Hybrid
4 - Australian Lantern X
4 - Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Orange
1 - Chocolate Douglah X

Seeds:

10 - Brain Strain Red
10 - Trinidad Scorpion Red
10 - Chocolate Habanero
10 - "Mystery" Super Hot Seeds (They will be labeled upon arrival, u just wont know till you get them!)

This is a PayPal Only sale....Lower 48 ONLY....payment due ASAP as these pods were just harvested today and need to ship by Saturday morning the 21st of Jan....Enjoy everyone! FREE SHIPPING as well :)

Post right here in the thread you want a box...i will PM you :)

5 Boxes Left...

aw man, If i wasn't seriously broke I would take these in a second, I want to try some of these superhots, and don't want to wait till spring.. if you do this again in a few weeks after I get my tax money I'll be down for it, but right now I'm strugling to get money for gas (just paid for spring semester classes and had a speeding ticket lol)

aw man, If i wasn't seriously broke I would take these in a second, I want to try some of these superhots, and don't want to wait till spring.. if you do this again in a few weeks after I get my tax money I'll be down for it, but right now I'm strugling to get money for gas (just paid for spring semester classes and had a speeding ticket lol)
I may have some more in a few weeks....hang in there my friend... :)

just got my W-2 in the mail! filing it now, and I really want to give these peppers a shot, also got my Hoffman seed starting mix in the mail for the few extra seeds I want to plant that didn't come through the first time around.. so would like to try out the brain strains this year.. so I will send a PM with my paypal, thanks

2 Boxes Left....they ship first thing in the morning! :) They are either sold or in the garbage come tomorrow...id rather see them go to a good home! :)

Hey Dale,

My peppers arrived just now while I was starting lunch, and everything looks great and great packing as well!! Ate one right out of the box and it was very tasty...and hawt!! Will be eating a variety with my cheeseburger and milk shake :dance:
Thank you for the extra goodies! :cheers:

Shauna

Hey Dale,

My peppers arrived just now while I was starting lunch, and everything looks great and great packing as well!! Ate one right out of the box and it was very tasty...and hawt!! Will be eating a variety with my cheeseburger and milk shake :dance:
Thank you for the extra goodies! :cheers:

Shauna
Thanks Shauna! Glad they made it in good shape and also good time! :) Enjoy them and please feel free to come see us again if you need some more FLORIDA HEAT!! :)

Mine came in too- lookin' great!

I may have to send another pm though- I'm not sure I'll be able to ID all of them!!
We're not all pepper guru's... :think:

Thanks again!

Mine came in too- lookin' great!

I may hit you up on ID's though- I'm not the chili guru that some others are around here!

Back