free CLOSED >MORE< Free Seed - payback time

Could I have Offer F - Aji Lemon Drop,  Aji Pineapple, Thai Giant, Bahamian Goat,  White Bullet Hab,  Black Hungarian.;)
Otherwise Offer B#5 good sir.
Jerry

Got you all "entered".  I'll give this a couple days and if we're not filling up offers enough I'll have to shorten the number of entries and draw my winners early. I'd like to move things along a bit faster.

cone9 said:
So - lots of people have been very kind and generous to me since I joined THP.  I have received many varieties of seed and enjoyed the opportunity to sample many different peppers this past season. I have learned a lot and better defined my personal pepper preferences.  I saved a lot of seed from the peppers I tasted as well as those I grew myself.

Now I would like to honor those who have been so good to me by spreading the pepper love a bit more myself.

Below I will list five seed offers.  Offer # A is only open to newbies.  I am defining a 'newbie' as a THP member who joined between July 1 and Nov 22 of this year (I care not how many or few posts you have).  All seeds are OP.

I will ship free to the continental US.   Worldwide is welcome if you will PayPal me the shipping cost and accept the risk it may or may not reach you(If you win, once I have your address I will check into the shipping cost and let you know the amount).

How's it gonna work?

-- Please request  only one offer per member.  Just post in the thread for now - I will PM those who win.   I will take ten requests for each offer( #s 1 - 10) and then randomly draw a winning number for that seed offer.
 I would prefer not to get  too many PMs about the offers - that just clutters up the in box and makes me search out what I need to see.

-- PLEASE help me keep track of the request count by posting your request this way:  If, say, you want Offer B then check over the requests others have submitted.  If you are the first to ask for Offer B then post "Offer B #1", if you are the fourth to ask for it, then post "Offer B # 4".   And so on, and so on for all the offers.  Simple enough?

Offer A (newbies only):    
Aji Lemon Drop,  Scotch Bonnet TFM,  Black Hungarian,  Purple Cayenne,  7 Pot Yellow,  White Bullet Habanero

Offer B:    
Aji Lemon Drop,  Scotch Bonnet TFM,  Bahamian Goat,  White Bullet Hab,  Black Hungarian

Offer C:  
 Aji Lemon Drop,  Douglah,  7 Pot Congo SR,  Red Bhut Jolokia,  Thai Giant

Offer D:    
Aji Lemon Drop,  7 Pot Congo SR,  Red Savina,  Infinity

CLOSED winning  number is 10 - "Nulle" Offer E:    
Aji Lemon Drop,  Aji Pineapple,  Yellow Fatalii,  7 Pot White,  7 Pot Yellow  

I hope to add some more offers after these are done, so if you don't see a selection that interests you there may be others that do later.  I will update offers as my time permits.

EDIT:  Once I close an offer, if you win the seed Nazi says; "No more seed for you".  Those who don't win may jump into another open offer if they wish.
EDIT:   All peppers are identified in good faith - names are as they were identified to me by the source of the pods.  However, as all pods are assumed to have been from open pollinated plants variations my occur and not all seed may grow true.
Nulle said:
First post also.
E#10 please. Thanks so much.
 Winning number drawn was "10".  Congratulations Nulle.  The other nine who entered Offer E may enter a different offer or wait for new offers to come. 

Please select another offer entry in a new post - don't edit your old post as I'll likely miss the change.  I am keeping a running list of the entries for each offer separately from the thread for my own convenience so edits to entry choices will just get confusing to follow.  

Thanks and hope you all enjoy this.

I'll take i #1 please! Really hoping to get a white 7 pot on the grow list!

Respectfully stepping out of this rockin' deal, good luck to all and a big thanks to cone9 for his generosity!

Back