seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

I know I probably don't have much of a chance of getting in on this with only 8 posts or whatever but I figured I'd throw my name out there.   Hell,  I'd even send my seed to coheed196 to tuck into the train at "departure"   so the package didn't make it back around to me until I'd been here awhile if that would suffice     ;)

Totally understand if I haven't been here long enough though!   I contemplated starting my own train but not sure how many people would get in on it with me being so new to the forum and all  :neutral:

Has nothing to do with Xenophobia. If you look at illwill content, he has actually started a glog and shown he is growing plants. And has other posts a well in a few different topics. I didn't let PO Boy join because if you look at his content, he admitted to lying to sicman and Judy about being a restaurant owner and wanting to "sample" their products. Well turns out he's 15 and had no money but wanted pods to get seeds. He openly confessed to this. So, no I do not trust him with a large box of valuable seeds.

Now will up there has shown his setup and pictures of other seeds and looks to me to be genuinely interested in sticking around.

Anyways, train is full with the addition of

19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill

That's all folks. I'll edit the 1st post with the full list later and will begin getting the train ready to start it's journey.

i say you should bump it to 25.
I just started drying seeds for one of these a couple weeks ago.
if so I am in! :dance:

Awesome, can't wait to put a some seeds into this!  I have obtained a lot of varieties in the few months I've been growing,  greatly due to the gracious and generous nature of pepper people  :dance:

question, when adding seeds to the lot, if the seeds were given or gifted to me, do i label the seeds from the original donor, or relabel them as they are from myself? I have a ton of my own, but also a ton from friends etc.

If any event arises that makes me able to ride (people back out, the number rises to 25, etc.) I am in. Thread followed. I have tons of seeds riding around on a train at this very moment, and rebelgrower got the train after me so you can ask him about the 1280 seeds I put in the box.  ;)

thismembername said:
question, when adding seeds to the lot, if the seeds were given or gifted to me, do i label the seeds from the original donor, or relabel them as they are from myself? I have a ton of my own, but also a ton from friends etc.

Well hmm I didn't think about that. It's not a requirement or anything, and the only reason I put that in there is because I got some seeds from a seed train and they ended up growing pure (my SB7J) and a lot of people want seeds for it and have asked who I had gotten seeds from. And I have no idea who they came from.

For everybody else that has asked to join. After the train has made it through part of this list of 20 and I have a better gauge of how long this is going to take, I will add more riders. Once that happens I will add the new riders in the order that you have posted.

In other news, I have a few SASBE orders to fill over the weekend. After I do that, I will start getting seeds together for the train to leave the station. I will be adding a lot of seeds from my grow this year and from my haul of Silver Surfer pods. I am going to do my best to have the train out of here by Wed-Thurs.

Sure are a lot of holy men on here throwing stones and trying to judge me and remove the stick in my eye without first removing the board in their own eyes. Did anyone of you sinless rock throwers even talk to Judy? I sent Judy $100 and apologized over and over and have been forgiven both by her and God so you water walkers need to take a step back and look at the sin in your own lives. John 8:7 let those without sin cast the 1st stone. Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Sure is a lot of judging going on with certain members who think that just because I am young and make mistakes that I can't admit my faults and be forgiven and I never even wronged anyone of you. Why not let Judy speak for herself? The person that I wronged Judy has since forgiven me but you rock throwing, water walkers seem to be just like the Pharisees and Sadducees and want to crucify anyone who sins but at the same time hold onto your own sin? Not one person in THP is sinless and yet you judge me? That is ok as God is my judge and in case you don’t know he is also your JUDGE!! At least I know who is real and who is fake on here. I will stay on THP and you water walkers can just deal with it as I will also deal with your sour, judging, better than others, sinless attitudes. I confessed my sin…….YOU?

[SIZE=12pt]Judging Others[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Lk. 6.3738, 4142[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Judge not, that ye be not judged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]Mk. 4.24 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye[/SIZE]

LOL, best thing I've read all day. PO Boy, good job and your scripture quoting. It isn't going to change my mind. I still do not trust someone who lied with a box of seeds that are worth a lot of money, took a long time to grow and harvest and dry and package, cost money to mail and all that stuff. I don't care if you stay on THP and I don't believe anybody told you to leave. All im saying is that I will not put mine and everybody else's seeds in jeopardy.

Back