seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

I am not looking  to CHANGE your mind or get on your seed train. I just would like to know how you can call me a LEACH for posting in an area where the offer is for FREE? Seems like a leach goes around asking not accepting an offer for FREE? Seems if your judging me a LEACH then all who take up FREE offers are leaches doesn't it? Water walking, rock throwers always cast doubt on others with out first looking at theirselves. Guess you never took up anybody on an offer before or else you too would be a leach right? Yes I am a Christian who has faults and can freely accept the fact that why I am imperfect so are you,.....the only difference is I admit my faults why you hide behind yours and judge others. I have met many rock throwing, water walking, sinless men before so your nothing special with your greater then though attitude.
self-right·eous (sělf'rī'chəs)
adjective
  1. Piously sure of one's own righteousness; moralistic.
  2. Exhibiting pious self-assurance: self-righteous remarks.

So, a self-righteous person is one who acts as if he is morally superior to everyone else.

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 6:1)

PO Boy said:
I am not looking  to CHANGE your mind or get on your seed train. I just would like to know how you can call me a LEACH for posting in an area where the offer is for FREE? Seems like a leach goes around asking not accepting an offer for FREE? Seems if your judging me a LEACH then all who take up FREE offers are leaches doesn't it? Water walking, rock throwers always cast doubt on others with out first looking at theirselves. Guess you never took up anybody on an offer before or else you too would be a leach right? Yes I am a Christian who has faults and can freely accept the fact that why I am imperfect so are you,.....the only difference is I admit my faults why you hide behind yours and judge others. I have met many rock throwing, water walking, sinless men before so your nothing special with your greater then though attitude.
self-right·eous (sělf'rī'chəs)
adjective
  1. Piously sure of one's own righteousness; moralistic.
  2. Exhibiting pious self-assurance: self-righteous remarks.
So, a self-righteous person is one who acts as if he is morally superior to everyone else.

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 6:1)

Get your facts straight first of all. I wasn't the one who called you a leach, but I actually don't believe I ever responded to any free offers. Feel free to look through everything and tell me if I'm wrong though. I'm usually the one giving things away for free actually.
But, theres no reason for you to be in my thread. You aren't a part of this seed train as the list has been published. There are a few others you can ask to join though.

@PO Boy

That's a great way to convince the generous folks here, YOU lied and deceived them, then YOU play the victim and then YOU insult the rest of US...by crying and whining about us being "unfair" and "judgmental" to you?!?

It's sad you are from Colorado, I certainly don't want the likes of you representing my state. Regardless if you were "forgiven" or not.

SO yeah what scratchzilla said.
scratchzilla said:
Wow...just.......wow.

PO Boy said:
Sure are a lot of holy men on here throwing stones and trying to judge me and remove the stick in my eye without first removing the board in their own eyes. Did anyone of you sinless rock throwers even talk to Judy? I sent Judy $100 and apologized over and over and have been forgiven both by her and God so you water walkers need to take a step back and look at the sin in your own lives. John 8:7 let those without sin cast the 1st stone. Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Sure is a lot of judging going on with certain members who think that just because I am young and make mistakes that I can't admit my faults and be forgiven and I never even wronged anyone of you. Why not let Judy speak for herself? The person that I wronged Judy has since forgiven me but you rock throwing, water walkers seem to be just like the Pharisees and Sadducees and want to crucify anyone who sins but at the same time hold onto your own sin? Not one person in THP is sinless and yet you judge me? That is ok as God is my judge and in case you don’t know he is also your JUDGE!! At least I know who is real and who is fake on here. I will stay on THP and you water walkers can just deal with it as I will also deal with your sour, judging, better than others, sinless attitudes. I confessed my sin…….YOU?
[SIZE=12pt]Judging Others[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lk. 6.3738, 4142[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Judge not, that ye be not judged.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [/SIZE][SIZE=7.5pt]Mk. 4.24 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye[/SIZE]

to set things right Dear Billy 
the $100 was for another 10 lb that you actually bought, not of the first ones.
when you told me you were $15 and had no money i told you dont pay me i forgive you and hope god will.
so you should have said i made another order for $100 so the guys here dont misunderstand you again
because if one of them asked me if i got "paid" for all the pods i send you,-which was two large boxes with almost 1/2 lb of every thing we have this season-, i would have to say NO, he just placed an order and paid like everyone did.
so just choose your words right, and dont try to fight back with those guys, they are VERY passionate about grown peppers and take your actions seriously . also,  someone of them actually dont think, believe you are 15. its hard for the world to trust you again because you were the one to lie so you get what u need.

on my side i dont have things against you, but i understand how/why/what the guys are doing here.

just set back enjoy the stay and dont rush for seeds/money/ reputation/ whatever ... you are after 
if you are really 15 years old
some growers here have been growing peppers before your parents even meet. so give them respect and don't fight back because you will lose

i sent you an email telling you NOT to fight back or prove any point.  

also using the bible may not/never be used for justifying your actions - if they were wrong- some people dont even believe/atheists in god dont go to church and still will never do harm to others.
 yes god is forgiving but some people dont even believe in god and they live more Godly than others who do attend churches  

my simple advice to you is to put religion aside and DONT fight back  

PepperLover said:
also using the bible may not/never be used for justifying your actions - if they were wrong- some people dont even believe/atheists in god dont go to church and still will never do harm to others.
 yes god is forgiving but some people dont even believe in god and they live more Godly than others who do attend churches  

my simple advice to you is to put religion aside and DONT fight back  
+1 religion has started many bloody wars...reason has ended many...restraint is often the best course

when the train comes to an end, and we have a box full of seeds, what happens to all the seeds?

coheed is hosting the train, he has the right to include or exclude anyone he chooses.

Po Boy, your young (im assuming). If you did make some bad choices, at least you are young enough to learn from them and make them right. We've all done stupid stuff. It's a part of life. When you screw up, be thankful that someone else has the guts to call you out about it, and be honest about it up front.

What you should do, if you did and admit you wronged someone, is apologize directly, admit it, and correct it. If you want to rebuild your respect within the THP community (as it seems to be tarnished), I would give back to the community. Offer free seeds, mail them out, and explain why you are doing it.

If you wanted seeds, people here are very generous and will give them out at no cost very often. You didn't "have" to fabricate... if you did.

Trust, in a online forum full of strangers, is extremely hard to obtain, and can be ruined with one screw up.

Yes, after everyone has received the train, I will be number 21.Illwill will send it back to me. I would like to see wwhat's been added and what it has grown into. Also check to see if there's anything I might would like to grow. After that happens, I will then open the train to new riders.

Thismembername, I am not going to keep the seeds all for myself. If for some reason this turns out to be a disaster, I will offer the conductor job to someone who is interested and who I trust. If nobody wants to take it over then the most fair thing I could think of would be to give them out in a variety of contests and/or sasbe offers.

Hopefully this goes without a hitch and everybody has fun and nothing crazy happens. If that's the case then I will move forward with my original plan. Open the train back up for more riders. The reason I chose 20 members was mainly to (a) see what kind of time frame 20 people takes and (b) to see if I can successfully run one of these jokers

newpeppergrower1105 said:
i belive it goes back to coheed
Of course it got to the starter why wouldent it ?
Unless somebody wanted it and he gave or sold it to them, conductor makes the rules.

I'll vouch for pepperdaddler he put a lot of great seeds in the atomic train.

PoBoy you have to earn trust back for what you did. No one wants you to leave and I feel you truly are sorry for what happened and glad you set things straight. These trains have been hijacked before and there is a lot of hard work lost when it happens sad to see it happen. Just start back slow and earn peoples trust back there are always trains running and you will be on one soon.

Or alternatively, do what I do, and buy an sfrb full of interesting pods, and save EVERY ONE of the seeds. Costs a little, but you see what you like- and a few days later you have it. I got an awesome box just yesterday with a few I have wanted for a while. Will grow them next year if I can wait that long...

Back