seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

The has arrived packing it up heading out today for a supa fast turn around oh and by the way I did not try that powder that was stuck to Vudu's contribution ( just asking for trouble) Vudu hah aint happen-n and a jerrymart 7pot(BBG) just to be clear is bubble gum right?
2013-10-28_14-05-37_359.jpg

1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla - scheduled delivery 10/18
8.smitty

9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill21. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

Looks like thismembername received the train today. He hasn't logged in since the 29th so I sent him a PM just checking to verify he got it and everything is still on track

I work 60+ hrs/week at the moment so I'll have to get my wife to send it out once it's come and boarded. Not here yet, maybe later today or tomorrow.

shipped out Tuesday, on its way to scarlet fire. tracking number pm'ed.

Post office gave me a heck of a time about the duct tape on the box. I'm assuming it makes it hard for them to scan the box's or open them. The box is full also.

Awesome, full box = lots of seeds lol. Scarlet Fire I guess that means you'll have to get us a bigger box. If you need me to, send me your PayPal and I can send 5-6 dollars to buy a new box for us.

I used a SFRB before I even saw this post. I keep them around, so this worked out fine. Still a snug fit, but a Small Flat Rate should work fine for now. I might recommend everyone in line play a little Tetris daily to prepare to re-package this thing when you're done :party: . My wife will be sending the train to FireDragon tomorrow. I'll post the tracking number after I get off work tomorrow night.

Back