• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

So you put me with an idiot that can't remember direction for more then 5 minutes and damages product out the ass needing my assistance to fix it. My numbers drop and I stress while trying to catch up. The person once again comes up, the system boots me, I punch the lift's windshield as I have done NUMEROUS times,....but this time apparently too hard, creating a starburst. Just over 3.5 years, the only person above me on the performance list left for a better job 2 months ago, but hey that is destruction of company property,....you're fired. Forget that the damaged product from the idiot today valued out at almost twice the windshield. Corporate policy leaves no room for the stress levels they create and put on us.

Silver lining: Possibly 6 months of unemployment to dig into the sauce business and push it farther. To the UE office tomorrow.

Reality: Will most likely be working down the street from where I just left at 1 or 2 $'s more an hour. Always hate leaving somewhere I like just to chase the dollar if my bills are being paid.

1 - Life is grand even when it seems to suck.
2 - Squirrels may be nuts but they know how to put them back for when the big oak dies.

Obviously, that windshield was faulty anyway! You prolly saved them from a lawsuit by someone getting injured when it failed! So technically, you're a hero B.! :) On to the next episode...and may you receive the $ and appreciation you truly deserve!!!!!! In the meantime, totally enjoy semi-retirement - smell the roses (or chiles!), catch up on projects, rejuvenate for your next adventure, and be grateful for "perfect timing"....which will make more sense at a later date! ;)

4527303_700b.jpg

I just got the most out-of-the-blue bizarre craving....for a root beer popsicle!

Then I thought "I wonder if I could find a recipe for Fudgsicles?"....

...and what I if could, and added some congo powder to it?????????

anyway, back to the dishes.....

Back