• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

New Day Pi - feelin' better yet?!?! :)
Go play some Happy Music - like Jimmy Buffet, or the like! (my brain just got stuck....more coffee!!!!!!)

I'm in a hotel room getting ready to wake up & play in a production kitchen all day - well, direct anyway. It's exciting & terrifying & awesome & crazy & amazing. Succeed or fail I aim to do it spectacularly.

Pretty random life event...hope I can make some tasty sauce. Hell, first i hope i can sleep. I'm like a kid on XMas eve. :dance:

Fire going. Playing in the kitchen then out with the fire and splittin ax. Did someone send me this good weekend???????? I owe whoever you are.

Sounds like you now have the weather we had yesterday and earlier today. Now? Looking more like storms are moving in.

With a prioritised list of weekend chores in front of me, I may not startout with the 1st.

But,... with the most enjoyable........making a "Bloody Mary" from scratch....

"it's Hit"..........way back......back ......back................"It's Gone".......................Home Run........................next

Back