• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Cuz im stoopid! Oh and your welcome :P

CHUCK NORRIS IS 70 TODAY! 70 YEARS SINCE THE WORLD WAS SAVED FROM DOOOOOOOOOOOOM I TELLZ YA!

That's Awsome! Now, there's a moving target 250 meters out, aim just below the antlers and let the mess know to expect fresh meat.
:)

I'd be using a different caliber than a 5.56 if you're shooting at 250, yea you could get lucky or just wound & do ALOT of tracking.

BTW PKY congrats on the qualifing!

chilihunter I would too with a civilian rifle and especially with a northern deer. In 20 years in the Army though I got to see alot of stuff to include a Georgia deer taken down with a blank and a segment of a cleaning rod.

Good times, good times.

Pi you mean that old series still runs

Just walked Scotty in the rain, he LOVED it! Now I have a dog that is so happy he is drying off.........Terrierizing the cats.......

100_1473.jpg

speaking systematically, from a diobolical point of view, your fundamental facilities are failing to bombasidate your personal philosophies. hic

Since reality is what a person perceives as what is real, does that mean that a persons ignorance is proportionately opposite to their ability to perceive?

Back