• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

How do you recover from this?
just for a laugh
Hope a story is alright!
When I was younger about 16 or so, I was invited to my aunts surprise birthday party, along with 20 or so other family members.
We decided to hold this party at my aunt's house, and would surprise her when she got home from work.
So we all parked the cars on the next street over and commenced to decorating the lower half of her split level home.
Then patiently waited for her arrival wasn't long and we heard her come in and do something's in the kitchen on the upper level.
Eventually she comes bounding down the stairs calling out for her German Shepard. Rocky!!
At that point we popped on the light and yelled Surprise Happy Birthday , but we ended up being the ones surprised!
There she stood naked as the day she was born; her boobs were covered in peanut butter.
A scream and up the stairs she went. Silence filled the room, some left without saying a word, other snickered but needless to say cake was not served!
How do you recover from that? :oops: :)

SC

Scared for life! probably have nightmares too.. hahahaha :rofl: :beer:

what has she got to say to you all after the incident ? haha...

i think you got a same response as that night.. silence ...

Back