• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

What we post in this thread is just like tweeting. Who started this thread?:rolleyes: ;)

The difference between here and twit-er is that (this is how I see it anyways) the people and I mean the members who are regular posters her really seem to care about each other. At least I know that when I read about something going on in someones life and I say I'm going to pray for them or something, I really mean it and I feel it when one of you are hurting. but like I said, just my observation.

Dang how did I wind up getting so deep!!

Pauly MORE BEER it's PARTY TIME! LETS :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My fav is actually a garden in the Caribbean. Amazing lush tropical greenery bright with colorful flowers, a blue-blue stream and waterfall running through it, birds singing... someone to bring you drinks is an added bonus.

Wait..... hiking in the mountains of Colorado is pretty amazing, too. So is snow skiing there.

Wait..... road trip around the western US is awesome. Joshua Tree National Park has amazing land and rock formations.

Wait..... just staying home cuddling with someone you love can be a pretty cool "getaway" too. ;o)

Back