• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Compmodder26's Review Series For Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders - 2013-08-15 7 Pot SR Review Posted

If you ever have an issue and the pods turn to a point you cannot review, do not feel bad. Simply let me know and next round I can include more. We all have our normal lives to deal with and I certainly understand life happens. Zero pressure by me to review them all, as for your internal desire that is on you!  :onfire:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
If you ever have an issue and the pods turn to a point you cannot review, do not feel bad. Simply let me know and next round I can include more. We all have our normal lives to deal with and I certainly understand life happens. Zero pressure by me to review them all, as for your internal desire that is on you!  :onfire:

Thanks Chris.  I figured you'd be the understanding type.  But as you said, it is my own internal desire that fuels me most.  So I will continue to try to push the reviews out as quickly as possible.
7 Pot SR:

This wraps up my first series of reviews for Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders.  The 7 Pot SR is a great all around pepper.  High heat and great flavor.  The burn builds very quickly.  Much like the Chocolate Moruga Scorpion #2, this did a number on my stomach later in the night.  I woke up at 12:00 AM (3 hours after the review) and was awake off an on until 4:00 AM with stomach cramps.

My rating:
Heat: 8.5
Flavor: 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUEo7mZJU58&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiYHmndhluQL2PQhTlYItkw

Back