• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Compmodder26's Review Thread

lolol "Very Buzzy"...

you know that this pepper targets the stomach more than any other pepper...

the pain last for ever....
put it this way NO one should ever eat this pepper whole....

very good reviews as always....

lolol "Very Buzzy"...

you know that this pepper targets the stomach more than any other pepper...

the pain last for ever....
put it this way NO one should ever eat this pepper whole....

very good reviews as always....

The stomach pain wasn't as bad on this as I expected. It did cause quite a lot of acid reflux for me, but I wasn't in any serious pain like I've experienced before. The mouth and throat burn however were the hottest I have EVER had, from anything.

Great reviews, brother!

Thanks James! I don't know you could have eaten yours and stayed so straight faced. You have one of the strongest tolerances I have ever seen.

What a great honest review. I did chuckle when you touched the pepper with your nose. :rofl: :rofl: Been there done that! Not fun!

Vincent (coheed196) sent me a wonderful box of pods. I'm going to review one of each kind and the majority of the rest went into a hot sauce. The last of them are for eating (of course :) ).

My first review was of the Peach Bhut Jolokia. Thanks again Vincent!

http://youtu.be/alqeGRVUc0E

Awesome review man. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And hooray for sauce!!!! I've got some sauce I'll send you as well. I do have some for sale as well in the marketplace. Kiwi, Pineapple, Fatalii main ingredients. Jamie (Romy6) has become my official sauce tester and he enjoyed it. I also have been running the dehydrator so be on the lookout :)

Again great review my man.

Another excellent review. I chuckled when you said you couldnt see what you were doing and you were going to have to trust that your not making a fool out of yourself. I laughed cuz I am thinking. Now when has that ever happened. If we know one thing we know you do not make a fool out of yourself :rofl: :rofl:

Another excellent review. I chuckled when you said you couldnt see what you were doing and you were going to have to trust that your not making a fool out of yourself. I laughed cuz I am thinking. Now when has that ever happened. If we know one thing we know you do not make a fool out of yourself :rofl: :rofl:

Tell that to my wife :)

My peach bhut is not really peach but more pink/red and very tasty and not too hot. I'll be sending you one next week. :) Great review as always. You know glass cutting boards are bad for knives. :surprised:

My peach bhut is not really peach but more pink/red and very tasty and not too hot. I'll be sending you one next week. :) Great review as always. You know glass cutting boards are bad for knives. :surprised:

I can't wait to try it Chris! So that's why my knives suck huh? I thought it was just because my knives suck. That stupid cutting board is so frickin loud too. I really need a different one.

Nice review! Last night I ate my first Fatalii, awesome flavor. I completely understand what you mean by the stabbing, burning feeling. I never got any throat burn, all I got was tongue burn/stabbing and a lot of drooling with a bit of eye watering.

Back