• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

concidering a THSC order what should i get?

ok then. i will do. ... this means im going to need to get more growing things.. mini greenhouses and a light or two. how much are these things?.

N_FF said:
ok then. i will do. ... this means im going to need to get more growing things.. mini greenhouses and a light or two. how much are these things?.

Depending on how many plants you want it could be as cheap and basic or elaborate as you want. I did 24 plants with 4 clamp on lamps and 4 cool white 23W cfl bulbs. It did the job. :)

chillilover said:
Depending on how many plants you want it could be as cheap and basic or elaborate as you want. I did 24 plants with 4 clamp on lamps and 4 cool white 23W cfl bulbs. It did the job. :)

and what would that cost the lamps are quite expensive arn't they?

Mine were around $12 each and bulbs were 2.20 each. It cheaper to get a hanging 4 foot flourescent if you can mount it somewhere.

ok so money is in ill be doing the order tomorow
last chance to sugest or tweek this list any final words?

yellow 7 pot
scorpion
fatalii
hungarian black
pequin
super chili
bih jolokia
congo black.

Great list, very nice choices. You'll be thrilled with those plants for sure. Just get a Jalapeno from somewhere and you'll be all set for variety.

bigt said:
Great list, very nice choices. You'll be thrilled with those plants for sure. Just get a Jalapeno from somewhere and you'll be all set for variety.

got pino's growing this year actualy.

Back