• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest ideas/input needed

How about 5 drops of P.E. (or an appropriate amount that doesn't make it fall apart and waste the expensive extract) on a cheeze-it or a small cracker of some sort...

OR

Take a Butch T, Bhut, 7pot, (etc) and fill the cavity with 5 drops of P.E.

MUST EAT ENTIRE POD.

HE or SHE who eats the most pods wins.

No way man. No friggen way. P.E. is not an extract (bad word), it is pure capcaicin crystal liquified in grain alkeehol.
The few people who have ever done 5 drops, have said it was a big mistake.
And not the kind of mistake like getting onion vapor in your eyes, more like the kind of mistake of putting gasoline in your eyes, lighting it on fire, and trying to put it out with a road flare.

Good idea tho. LoL

ive done 5 drops several times on a chip. i think a good contest would be start with one drop on chip and 2 then 3 and so on. mybe like a 3 minutes in between each chip or whatever??? mine and my wifes favorite thing to do with p.e. is a drop on a mini chocolate bar its awesome. we did one time put 10 drops in some stir fry and i sware it seemed like i took a bite with all ten drops,lol. i had to go outside and was leaning against the washing machine.

ive done 5 drops several times on a chip. i think a good contest would be start with one drop on chip and 2 then 3 and so on. mybe like a 3 minutes in between each chip or whatever??? mine and my wifes favorite thing to do with p.e. is a drop on a mini chocolate bar its awesome. we did one time put 10 drops in some stir fry and i sware it seemed like i took a bite with all ten drops,lol. i had to go outside and was leaning against the washing machine.

:rofl: Siccy, I'm not laughing at you...really.... but that cracked me up!

But it's so true that PE drops in stir fry or soup seems to hit harder than on chocolate, candy or maybe bubble gum.

sounds like a good scenario would be 1-2-3-4-5 drops on crackers or popcorns would be a good test. No skills required, just tolerance...

I think that can be said of any spicy thing though - if its is warmer than body temp, than it has a greater impact... Anyone tried to drink hot coffee after having something seriously spicy? I think because the nerves are in over drive already, the extra actual heat causes an electrical storm in the brain so to speak...

PE Vodka body shots!!!!!!!! for couples. The couple that has both the shot holder and the shot taker last longest wins.

Now back to my 2 drop PE Rum & Co

2 drops??? You're running hot tonight!

I have a couple days off coming up. PE popcorn is on the schedule to try.

2 drops is just right for me. Nice burn but no HolyHellIDrooledEverywhereAndNeedMilkToMessUpMyAlcohol feeling. Even 2 drop Evil Milk isn't that good with Evil Rum & Coke..... But one to definitely try is 2 drop Evil Milk on Cheerios. WIN!!

Try the Popcorn in the store by the chips, might be handy if it works, for the NWCF. My 2¢...

Howz the Pure Evil Hand Lotion coming along BK? :rofl:

Just waiting for him to have one-too-many 2-drop-rum-n-cokes and then add PE to the "personal" lotion instead of the "hand" lotion.
:eek: :lol:

MOVING ON!!!!

I was gonna ask the kettle korn dude from farmers market what brand of kernels he used, but Scovie's idea sounds a whole lot easier.

Don't worry the PE hand lotion was grabbed for personal reasons. :fireball: :dance: :party: :shh: :shh: :shh: But back on track. Nachos may be a good medium to drip drops on for the challenge. Evil Milk for those that want milk BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Back