• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Convict Contest for a One Year Extreme Membership!!! CLOSED

NOTICE!!
The prize for this contest will be a Redemption Code that is valued at $17.50. This will only get you an Extreme Membership if you use it while the Independence Weekend Sale is going on.
IF YOU ENTER THIS CONTEST YOUR REDEMPTION CODE MUST BE USED BY THE END OF THE DAY ON 7/5/2015 IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FREE EXTREME MEMBERSHIP.

This is the website to the local county jail in my area. 
http://www.jailtrack...inmatelist.html

Who can guess what time the first inmate will be booked in on 7/5/2015?

RULES
Open to all residents of the planet Earth.
One guess per person.
No edits. 
The jail's website tells you down to the second what time an inmate was booked into jail but for the purposes of this contest we will only use the hours and minutes.
The jail's website uses EDT so your answer must also be in EDT.
In the event that two people have the exact same guess then the first person who guessed it is the owner of that particular guess.
Closest without going over wins.

Entry deadline is 11:59 pm EDT 7/4/2015
In the event that I mess this up then I will be the judge of who I feel is the winner. My judgement is final.

Good Luck!!

2:23  AM

Dr.Pepper is a standup dude. Bought a gift membership for a certain member, that member refused it (what?) so he is offering it up in a contest.

DP, you sir are a real gentleman.

I'm going to add 6 months to your own membership just for being cool. 

No more entries please

The Hot Pepper said:
Dr.Pepper is a standup dude. Bought a gift membership for a certain member, that member refused it (what?) so he is offering it up in a contest.

DP, you sir are a real gentleman.

I'm going to add 6 months to your own membership just for being cool. 

Thank you very much! That is very nice of you. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg

Back