• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Count Douglah & Pineapple Express

Well now we know that Pineapple Express is also a meteorological phenomenon, kick-ass movie, a type of weak-high weed and a hot sauce, too! :lol:

Count Douglah......got mine today. Pepp3rfreak happened to be walking his dog by so he tried it with me. Yum. Definitely pepper forward. lasting burn but not overpowering. The average person on the street may try to suck a fire hydrant dry, but for lovers of the super hots it has a nice solid flavor and heat.

Count Douglah......got mine today. Pepp3rfreak happened to be walking his dog by so he tried it with me. Yum. Definitely pepper forward. lasting burn but not overpowering. The average person on the street may try to suck a fire hydrant dry, but for lovers of the super hots it has a nice solid flavor and heat.

Do you think it's hotter than your Tongue Wrapper? (that I'm still very much enjoying btw ;))

Count Douglah......got mine today. Pepp3rfreak happened to be walking his dog by so he tried it with me. Yum.

My timing was perfect! The sauce Count Douglah was very good, not hot at all though in my opinion, but very tasty. The funny thing is I said to Justaguy that it had a chocolate type of flavor, and to find out they were made with chocolate bhuts is funny as I wouldn't think they could actaully taste like that :) Good sauce!

My timing was perfect! The sauce Count Douglah was very good, not hot at all though in my opinion, but very tasty. The funny thing is I said to Justaguy that it had a chocolate type of flavor, and to find out they were made with chocolate bhuts is funny as I wouldn't think they could actaully taste like that :) Good sauce!

Your heat tolerance rivals a cast iron kettle. lol

Pepp3rFreak! MY GOD! YOU'RE ALIVE!
It's been AGES since I last saw a post from you. literally YEARS!
How's it been dude?

Omri said:
Pepp3rFreak! MY GOD! YOU'RE ALIVE!
It's been AGES since I last saw a post from you. literally YEARS!
How's it been dude?
Shalom my friend! Yeah it seems like a few eons since I saw you brother, I certainly miss seeing all your entertaining posts. I haven't been that active here as I have a few websites to keep up after and with 2 youngsters (22 months and 7 months) and my many hobbies I just don't have much time anymore. I still pop in every now and then as I love hearing of the latest super bullshit pepper that's been discovered and/or renamed and/or crossbred for the fourth time :rofl: I hope all is well and your peppers are flourishing! I think of ya all the time as my employer and good friend are Israeli. Oh and do you actually think Pineapple Express was a great movie? I was totally :high: and still didn't find the movie entertaining? I'd rather watch an old school cheech and chong flick :)

Justaguy said:
Your heat tolerance rivals a cast iron kettle. lol
Haha, nah its not that high as your Hell Sauce almost dropped me to my knees! Seriously though, I couldn't feel more then a slight tingle of heat from the Count Douglah and I even made sure to take another scoop of seconds as I couldn't find the heat? It's very tasty though for sure, I'd buy it for friends that can't handle my sauces. :lol:

BTW, I'm sorry and don't mean to thread jack some!

Back