craft beer

ajijoe said:
this ones on my bucket list but its so hard to get everyone sucks it up before I get there :confused:

Which one?  You have the biggest craft beer distributor on the East Coast in your backyard.  Call Shangy's and tell them what you want!
Nugget Nectar is now aplenty here (woot!!), now I just have to track down some Hopslam.

JayT said:

Which one?  You have the biggest craft beer distributor on the East Coast in your backyard.  Call Shangy's and tell them what you want!

Nugget Nectar is now aplenty here (woot!!), now I just have to track down some Hopslam.
NN should be here this week, I am gonna work on securing a case of HopSlam!

I have had NN three times already.  Going to en event tomorrow where they have a dry-hopped firkin thing going on.  It is 6oz is also in 16 oz cans this year.  Hopslam is tough to find for me.  I can drive to the distributor I mentioned to Aji Joe, but that is nearly a two hour drive for me depending on traffic.  I might just have to be happy with a fourpack.

JayT said:
I have had NN three times already.  Going to en event tomorrow where they have a dry-hopped firkin thing going on.  It is 6oz is also in 16 oz cans this year.  Hopslam is tough to find for me.  I can drive to the distributor I mentioned to Aji Joe, but that is nearly a two hour drive for me depending on traffic.  I might just have to be happy with a fourpack.
Yeah no Bells in DE, reached out to a friend in NC that has a shop and asked if he can hold me a case.

There is lots of Bells here, but no one sells enough of it to get cases of Hopslam.  What little comes in, is sold to bottle shops who sell it by the bottle and if you are lucky, a four pack.  Even Shangy's limits customers to one case per car.  I might have to make the drive.  It is my favorite IPA.

JayT said:
There is lots of Bells here, but no one sells enough of it to get cases of Hopslam.  What little comes in, is sold to bottle shops who sell it by the bottle and if you are lucky, a four pack.  Even Shangy's limits customers to one case per car.  I might have to make the drive.  It is my favorite IPA.
If I get super lucky I'll let you know!

Some of this tonight with fried chicken ;)

10858408_10203220697942645_423115457545076244_n.jpg

JayT said:

thanks jay

JayT said:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
NN should be here this week, I am gonna work on securing a case of HopSlam!

Enjoying my first Nugget Nectar after hearing about it from you guys here.  I am still pretty new to all these different IPA's and appreciate your opinions on them.  Cheers!   :beer:  :beer:

That hopslam is all over middle TN. I never really liked it all that much. Still havent found any Nugget Nectar.

Back