craft beer

Going to have one of these later.

shapeimage_1.png

Massive afternoon in the garden, another 2 or 3 days like that and we are good to go for next season.  Throwing a couple of these down before hitting the showers and finishing off a taco comp cook up.  I took this pic a couple of days ago, meant to load it up then but hey, the case is still going so its all good.  

Hey Grant, is your brewers beard as good as Mr Coopers here yet? [  attachment=25059:IMG_0840.jpg]

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 43
Bumper said:
I like the nitro and the picture, but I can't like the root beer……  maybe your lamb is my root beer??? 

you don't like root beer? ...

that's a 6% ale made w/ root beer extract, i think ...

shit's tasty as hell!

Bumper said:
Ok…. fine.  I will find a root beer if you find some lamb! 

Next time I order in from the nice, Indian place ... I'm going to get a curry that I like, maybe madras, with lamb ... then, if I like that, I'll try it in biryani the next time (which will force confronting it w/o curry sauce) ... and by then I'll know if I can like it ...

Bumper said:
Lol.  Better off sourcing some cutlets and sending a pm for a recipe.  I have a roman lamb recipe that is guaranteed to convert… 

Does it smell when it's raw? ... the stuff I was served way back stunk, LOL ...

How hard of a recipe? =)

No it should not stink at all.  It will have a meaty aroma like all meat, but it should not be offensive.  

Really easy recipe.  Garlic, rosemary, white wine vinegar, salt, a little flour to thicken.  This with homemade wedges and baby peas is one of my favourite comfort foods.  

Bumper said:
No it should not stink at all.  It will have a meaty aroma like all meat, but it should not be offensive.  

Really easy recipe.  Garlic, rosemary, white wine vinegar, salt, a little flour to thicken.  This with homemade wedges and baby peas is one of my favourite comfort foods.  

Can you pop a pic of it in my BBQ thread, one of these days? ... that would be appreciated, and 1,000x more likely to get it made on my end ...

Reading the ingredient list just doesn't lay down a proper memory that will remind me to do it ... a picture, will, though ...

I kind of agree.

I would have completely agreed a few weeks ago.

Then I had the Ryeght Angle IPA and liked it ...

And I like the Dale's Pale Ale ...

And I found out that I like most of them if you put them on nitro ...

So now, I guess I don't like the way they typically carbonate IPA's ...

And actually, that fits ...

I don't like super fizzy beverages either ... seltzer etc ...

Back