craft beer

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Cheers!

11325224_429978680517149_582582628_n.jpg
Do you have a room for uninvited guests?  That looks delicious!  

So hooked into the founders all day IPA yesterday, not a bad drop at all.  Missing a little malt backbone for me, but the hops was liquid gold, nice dry hopping going on there.  

ajijoe said:
HAD THIS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT IT WERE NOT SO"boozy" I WANNA TRY IT AGAIN

Really? ... I really liked it ... are you referring to the maltiness when you say boozy, or referring to the alcohol-ness ... lol.

Picked up some new-to-me stuff today - including a couple of dozen Not Your Father's Root Beer - along w/ a dozen Ten Fidy to keep me satisfied. Hope the former is good, because otherwise I'll have more than I'd like. I bet on it - now, though - can I talk Danielle into making me some homemade ice cream ... I have a couple of vanilla beans I've been trying to use up because they're getting old.

Should be a good night! I don't have to do too much work at all, which is a treat. Hence the trip ...

I think I'll drink beer and read beer recipes - and plot.
I need ice cream for a adult float, and for having pepper jelly as per tctenten's rec ...

I might have to wheel and deal w/ D ...
run, don't walk ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433276096.038422.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433276103.805148.jpg

bzzzzz ...

Here's a Japanese brew that is available in the US. It's from Ibaraki Prefecture (state) that I lived at when I first moved to Japan. Didn't know about it until recently and picked up a bottle on my way home tonight. Good marketing (I like the label a lot), but the flavor is...lacking. Sorta watered down is what I would say. Fairly cheap, worth it to collect the bottle if that's your thing.

11378972_1435482903439335_1883660811_n.jpg

Back