craft beer

Actually, while I'm a Ten Fidy drinker from way back (3-4 yrs), JHP shared it first for THP folks here, lately ... I gave his post the ^5 because I'm a fan.

In other news, finally ... drunk.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433531967.998993.jpg

Had two ... well, two HRB's through one round of ice cream, anyways ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433532033.918039.jpg

Yum.

Had a little couch nap get interrupted by the sonic boom to open up a classic afternoon sun-shower/thunderstorm ... Made in Florida style ...
Also, nice farmhouse ale ...

first time for everything. Ive been sipping some since yesterday.  Great beer! first swig and I thought of SN pale,but better. Its great. Ive never even heard of the company? Wife brought it home and said" youve never had this before." She was right,but. Ill be sipping much more.

Just seen the previous post. Ice cream and beer,I ca dig.

grantmichaels said:
Actually, while I'm a Ten Fidy drinker from way back (3-4 yrs), JHP shared it first for THP folks here, lately ... I gave his post the ^5 because I'm a fan.

In other news, finally ... drunk.

Had two ... well, two HRB's through one round of ice cream, anyways ...

Yum.

That reminds me of an article I recently read about pairing the perfect beer and ice cream for a float. Here were their recommendations:

Sour beers make fantastic floats; Berliner Weisses go with stone fruit sorbets and berry-based lambics match well with chocolate.

American India pale ales, known for grapefruit and orange characteristics, pair easily with citrusy or vanilla ice cream. 

Hefeweizen has a yeasty character reminiscent of bananas and clove—try it with a dulce de leche or caramel ice cream for a take on Bananas Foster. 

Coffee porter and dark chocolate ice cream together equals an instant mocha. 

Flanders-style red ale has notes of tart cherries, red currants, and chocolate—it’s a knockout with the addition of vanilla ice cream and a few fresh mint leaves.

On a side note this is what I drank tonight:

k4yjtyH.jpg

Back