• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Crap, This stuff is good...

I have been a fan of of Mrs. Renfro's since they started selling Jalapeño wheels. Then they came out with Ghost Pepper Salsa (and others). But the other day at Hank's, I saw all 3 of these and came home with all of them. The Ghost Pepper is my favorite, the Chipotle isn't bad either, but the Nacho is kind of bland. (Nothing some powders can't fix lol). It isn't the cheesiest tasting dip I have ever had, but I recommend the Ghost for sure. If you see it getchu some!

View attachment 7758

That name sounds familiar. Have a feeling I may have seen it at work. Will have to have a look when I go back Monday. Love me some nacho's, and ghost pepper cheese sauce would be awesome!

Crap is good?
Whatever makes your world spin bro... ;
I really like Mrs Renfros Ghost Salsa... That shit is good!
Not usually a fan of chez sawse in a jar, but if you say it's good, then dammit it must be.
I've got my Cataract Shopping Cart GPS set on alert.

I'm actually wishing I worked tomorrow just so I could see if we have it there. Haven't even tried it and I'm wanting it as a drunken snack! 
Now that I think of it, I've got nothing here to use as a drunken snack. Unless more whiskey counts?

Scoville DeVille said:
FRIEND REQUEST SENT!!!!!!
Haha. Accepted. Do I now have to spell it hhwiskey as well?
Phil said:

LMAO!!!!!

Meat, Renfro's salsa almost tastes just like Pace picante sauce, flavor wise, but with the kick of the ghost pepper. It is GOOD stuff!!!
Haven't tried the picante sauce. Does it have a tomato taste? I'm not a fan of tomatoes other than ketchup or paste (weird I know). Or is it more like a taco sauce style?

MUNCHIES! And by the TP.  :lol:

mrs_renfros.jpg

Back