• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Crap, This stuff is good...

Scoville DeVille said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SHm8dqL9M&sns=em

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Just found more reasons to love whiskey! Especially number 21. Gives you something t dip in the Renfro's.  :dance:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/excellent-reasons-to-drink-more-whiskey
The Hot Pepper said:
MUNCHIES! And by the TP.  :lol:

attachicon.gif
mrs_renfros.jpg
Perfect suggestive selling right there!

Ohhhh you bought the stuff that looks just like it, Mr. Konrad's. Sukkkkkkk-aaaaa! Don't you know he owns EVERYTHING in Twisp!

JayT said:
So did you SAVE QUESO or what?

Without question,

He did.

And is.

Now I want some queso too but...

After reading several articles about hydrogenated oils and the badness associated with it, especially when used in commercial queso's, I reckon I am about done eating that stuff.

Homemade with just regular cream, real scheeze and a roux is the only way to go from now on.

Totally agreed TB. Home made is the only way to go, really. A little more money and effort but worth it, me thinks.
I mean, don't get me wrong, even with just the few side effects of knock-off Caso like: Salt shakes, dehydration, dry mouth, restlessness, faintness, sadness and depression, cough, difficulty swallowing, hives, itching, skin rash, swollen glands, shortness of breath, loose stools, "leakage", pain while urinating, faint or lightheadedness, drowsiness, puffiness around the eyes, paranoia, mood swings, unsteady walking and imbalance, chest pain, coma or even death, It's still pretty damm good!

I love that spray cheeze in a can shiz on triscuits - I guess this should be in the "I admit it" topic.
:(

I never eat the stuff but it's super fake & tasty - if I'm at a party & that stuff's around, it's on like donkey kong.

Spray cheese.

I love that sheeit.

Ritz cracker. Bacon flavor spray cheese. Tabby green sauce.

Perfection.

But not no mo'.

I happen to have some tortilla chips,oil, flour, wine, chorizo, a bunch of cheeses, including a brick of Velveeta, and some bhuts.  It might just be time to save queso again...

JayT said:
I happen to have some tortilla chips,oil, flour, wine, chorizo, a bunch of cheeses, including a brick of Velveeta, and some bhuts.  It might just be time to save queso again...

Do it compadre.

There's a reason I call this man "JayWow" y'all.

JayWow > Winning

Back