• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

crazy uncle jesters

So call them up and don't be so vague, you could be giving them a bad name over something little. Or at least more details.

They did the same to me......

HOWEVER.....

A simple e-mail cured all my worries. The folks at CUJ's are super cool and really easy to deal with. I sent them a letter stating that my order never arrived (even though my purchase was marked as being shipped)......and they wrote back and said they'd have another set shipped out that day.

:cool:

yea called them they said something b/o and was ready to ship I sould see it in 2 days
after 2 days got fedex tracking info but they never picked my order up have't been able to get ahold then

It sucks that you are having problems but I'm sure that they will take care of it. Jeff is a good guy with great stuff.

I had a similar problem with them. Many e-mails. I was even promised some "Make me cough" cough drops for lack of customer service (from Jeff), but never received.

Nice to see I was not alone. Same problem here late last year. I waited about a month and nothing, I cancelled my order. Will never buy or recommend them again to anyone. :crazy:

Back