• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding Cross Country Nurseries Superhot Smackdown

Very nice DT and kudos to CCN. Your thread is the cheapest positive advertising they'll ever get. Have a great season!

chilehead70301 ....... logchief You guys live IN the States .... as in the continental United States. I can't see where you'd have the same problems. And I could care less where you get plants or seeds. I have nothing to do with CCN , just a customer.

DarkTrak ...... dude .... my plants sure did look better !! But Texas is much closer. Like others I think you may be able to save a few. Give them a try anyway . I hope things work out inna positive fashion on the new plants.

Peace,
P. Dreadie
Hey P, why did you post that comment to me?

Thank you all for following this and for the well wishes. Now the real fun begins!! I seriously can't believe that throughout this whole thread, nobody else has posted pics of their CCN plants...Oh well, guess I'll hold the weight of this thread with my superior photographic talents for now. :dance:

chilehead70301 ..... didn't you say this ?? "i thought about ordering some plants from them next year. With the troubles you are having, I may have to think twice. "

I wasn't trying to be rude just stating that folks within the US shouldn't have any problems getting peppers from CCN. There's way more people who got their orders and got them correctly than didn't. MHO

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Back