CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

LOL- I dont have real deep pockets at the moment !
When I do I will be sure to bolster the package every once and awhile !
I suppose thats why I started one, since the chilli seed bank can help out.
ian

Novacastrian said:
Hey Jungle you have no chance in hell of obtaining Douglah seeds from Bent. I dissected his last two pods so i know!!!

I am still waiting for my seeds from Bent, i promised them to Neil but then i found out he had some of his own so i will keep them now :P

WHAT.... HEY Bro we had a deal, I was coming up to help you squeezw em outa Neil... but afterb travelling 100000000000 kms you'd already left.... look out I'm coming up next week.....
take care bro
Grant

Thats anzac day Ill be pissed and playing two up`s !
And makeing a Ugly Drum Smoker !!!!!!
So I was going to bring it up sunday mid morning and do some smoked chilli something !

If your coming up form Vic then I am about 20 mins off the M7!

stillmanz said:
and moyboy why have you not befriended me on face book? Do it do it..
the vid should be up today.

I have you as a friend on facebook, so i'm not sure what's going on if i'm not coming up on yours???? I looked for you months ago but couldn't find you??

chilliman said:
Cant find you guys on face book !
my email is izaretzky@optusnet.com.au - (OLD EMAIL but reg to facebook)
Moy boy & Mick what are your profiles ?

I thought I already had you as a friend?????? Is your pic of you on a motorbike???

chilliman said:
Thats anzac day Ill be pissed and playing two up`s !
And makeing a Ugly Drum Smoker !!!!!!
So I was going to bring it up sunday mid morning and do some smoked chilli something !

If your coming up form Vic then I am about 20 mins off the M7!

I might have to get in on the neil action next sunday....:)

P.S. Nova is giving me one Douglah seed.....he just doesn't know it yet......:D

Not a drama.......Will have to work out what's going on so I can try and get sunday free.....

Did I read right, junglerain and chilliman are going to neils as well???

If that's true, what a day it will be.....If I can make it:)

Maybe we should just organize a BBQ at Neils Sunday , And tell Neil about it sometime ! LOL he is driving from Kempsy at the moment but sent email !
I will bring the Spit and the new UDS, and go chilli mad !

MOYBOY FACEBOOK....No my pictures are all of my bikes and drift cars but find me by email. I dont get on there much so if you do it now ill friend ya. Though my bikes are in the back ground !

AND you guys ( Moyboy, Nova, Jungle Rian ) Are you interested in being a JUDGE for the newly developed AUSTRALIAN HOT SAUCE AWARDS - still to be named.
It will require you guys being filmed on web cam while review and score each sauce uploaded to its own site and scored that way. We want 12 judges in total. You guys can rep for THP and probably Dave scorpion and Neil & Mick if he is intrested. If you have sauces to enter you can not judge that category!

You crack my chilli ass up chilliman!! If i had beer if my mouth it would have been all over the computer screen!!

MoyBoy, JR was just kidding although he should get HIS monkey ass up here too:P

chilliman said:
Maybe we should just organize a BBQ at Neils Sunday , And tell Neil about it sometime ! LOL he is driving from Kempsy at the moment but sent email !
I will bring the Spit and the new UDS, and go chilli mad !

MOYBOY FACEBOOK....No my pictures are all of my bikes and drift cars but find me by email. I dont get on there much so if you do it now ill friend ya. Though my bikes are in the back ground !

AND you guys ( Moyboy, Nova, Jungle Rian ) Are you interested in being a JUDGE for the newly developed AUSTRALIAN HOT SAUCE AWARDS - still to be named.
It will require you guys being filmed on web cam while review and score each sauce uploaded to its own site and scored that way. We want 12 judges in total. You guys can rep for THP and probably Dave scorpion and Neil. If you have sauces to enter you can not judge that category!

Mate I would love to help out in the judging.......would be great.

I'll find you on FB now....

Yeah a BBQ sounds like a plan if neil's ok with it. Would love to see the UDS as I'm building one at the moment....

Novacastrian said:
You crack my chilli ass up chilliman!! If i had beer if my mouth it would have been all over the computer screen!!

MoyBoy, JR was just kidding although he should get HIS monkey ass up here too:P

HAHAHAH shiiit looks like I gotta get up there soon (get away from my evil wife) man first I got to hide the thumb prints on my forehead :shocked:

moyboy said:
Mate I would love to help out in the judging.......would be great.

I'll find you on FB now....

Yeah a BBQ sounds like a plan if neil's ok with it. Would love to see the UDS as I'm building one at the moment....

I am building over the next week and finish it up sat arvo with anzac beers ! Run a burn in it to make sure its good to go sunday.

I will update as things developed with the Awards

Novacastrian said:
SHite thanks Moy missed that, i would judge without bias, let me know guys :P

Thats what I want, as well as that as a judge with this program the sauce makers send them direct to you. So your personal collection will expand quickly!

JungleRain said:
HAHAHAH shiiit looks like I gotta get up there soon (get away from my evil wife) man first I got to hide the thumb prints on my forehead :shocked:

I am getting married in August , mine not so evil yet, but I can empathise !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks Nova you made my day...now only if I can find a hide out.... by the way Neil said he's coming toooooooo.. where both runnin away...got our teddies tooo :(

chilliman said:
Spoke to Neil today... Working Sat unless it rains, and his siter is going OS so he has to see her Sunday.

Bugger.....Well we can't let him get off that easy...:lol:

We will have to sort out another weekend...With ANZAC day on saturday I have a feeling that sunday will be a sore head day for me anyway....:drunk:

Back