CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

Yeah you should get it today mate, i included your sauce with it too so let me know what you think. I reckon it's hotter than the 666 but in my opinion the 666 tasted better.

chilliman said:
That has to one of the most evil chilli I have seen ! great photos !
Good call - I think All seeds should be labled as follows:

OP = Open pollinated cross
HP = Hand pollinated cross
CW = Collected wild
O = original genetics

What do you mean by original genetics?
also what if I don't have a pic of the plant that the seeds come from, can they still be traded?
also...what about seeds obtained from seed sellers?

I buy all of my seeds at the moment - which is what I would classify as O.
More just a guide...... If the plant is with others outside, then it is most likely insect OP. etc
No digi camera ?? - only need photos of plants you are donating from your garden..
If they are bought dont need photo..

Sound good ??

CM

WOHOOOOOOOOO :onfire:, THE PARCEL JUST ARRIVED NOW, I have'nt opened the seed parcel just yet, as I'm just about to get stuck into Nova's sauce, so If you don't hear anything more then ya know he's poisoned me :hell:

okkkkkk
Well, the sauce hmmmm,...first I had a heaped tea spoon and the heat doesn't come on straight away its a gradual heat, hits the back of the throat first, then the tongue and lips, it also brings on a good sweat, slighly hotter than Nova's last sauce with a bit more of a naga taste to it,I thought I'd try a bit more, hang on I'll try a heaped dessert spoon this time..... back soon toodleoo

Grab a spice too.... NO trade need for those, we need to get them out as that is old batch now. The new and improved here now,
Nova soon to be with you for your valued up front opinion. lol...... ow and wheres my sauce ?
I am going to do BHUT LEMON preserve if anyone wants some, and will have a sauce for you too Nova.

chilliman said:
Nova soon to be with you for your valued up front opinion. lol...... ow and wheres my sauce ?
I am going to do BHUT LEMON preserve if anyone wants some, and will have a sauce for you too Nova.

Sounds great to me! You sauce hasn't been manufactured yet but don't worry next time i rip up a top of the head recipe i will send you a bottle to "evaluate"!

@Junglerain remember that you also have to name the sauce, i cant come up with anything-be brutaly honest too :)

Novacastrian said:
Sounds great to me! You sauce hasn't been manufactured yet but don't worry next time i rip up a top of the head recipe i will send you a bottle to "evaluate"!

@Junglerain remember that you also have to name the sauce, i cant come up with anything-be brutaly honest too :)

Pics of whats to come Nova... Guess which is yours ?
017-2.jpg

LEFT TO RIGHT:
1# 3x Bhut & salt ( for the HIPPY )
2# 1x Bhut & salt
3# 3x Bhut, 4 table spoon chilliman spice & salt ( for NOVA, no more chunks mate;))
4# salt
5# salt

chilliman said:
Grab a spice too.... NO trade need for those, we need to get them out as that is old batch now. The new and improved here now,

Hey Chilliman, put me down for some Bhut lemon preseve, I'll use it to make Moroccan Chicken Tagine;
http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipe/3/Chicken_tajine_with_preserved_lemon_and_olives/search/true

Novacastrian said:

Hey Nova, what was in the sauce, It was yummy, I thought it was better than your last one, you could really taste the naga, first you could taste the flavour (nice and tangy) then the heat slowly crept up...really goooood, a name...... hmmmm how about..."Don't rub this on ya ballzzzz" no no no just messin around let me know what was in it and I'll go from there!:mouthonfire:

Back