• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CSB's 2016 Grow

This will be my first full season Glog and a list of what i plan to grow this season....

Yellow Manzano
Orange Rocoto
Red Rocoto
Bahamian Goat
MOA Scotch Bonnet Yellow
Galapagos Red Hab X CGN21500
Aji Limon
Fidalga Roxa
Brazillian Starfish
Malaysian Goronong
Tobago Treasure
Large Orange Thai
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Jamaican Hot Chocolate Hab/Chocolate Habanero
Chocolate Brain Strain
7Pot White
Lucy (Naga Viper X 7Pot Red)
Butch T Scorpion Red
SB7J Red
Mystery Wine

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
This will be my first full season Glog and a list of what i plan to grow this season....

Red Rocoto
Bahamian Goat
Galapagos Red Hab X CGN21500
Fidalga Roxa
Brazillian Starfish
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Jamaican Hot Chocolate Hab/Chocolate Habanero
Mystery Wine

You have several of my favorites growing this year! If you had to pick one out of the Chocolate Scotch Bonnet/Jamaican Hot Chocolate/Chocolate Hab pack which would it be? I think I have a Chocolate Bonnet from Judy laying around my desk somewhere. Might dig it out.
Mystery Wine is awesome!

Chewi said:
You have several of my favorites growing this year! If you had to pick one out of the Chocolate Scotch Bonnet/Jamaican Hot Chocolate/Chocolate Hab pack which would it be? I think I have a Chocolate Bonnet from Judy laying around my desk somewhere. Might dig it out.
Mystery Wine is awesome!
chocolate scotch is only one i've grown

I hope you have better results than me with the fabric. I tried it once and did not like it. It was probably because of the fabric I used.

Are you going to be growing your Growdown contender in soil this year?

tctenten said:
I hope you have better results than me with the fabric. I tried it once and did not like it. It was probably because of the fabric I used.

I was going to do organic blanco vs hydro blanco, my idea changes as does what happens in the growdown. if my blanco grows normal, then I will be doing aji blanco hydro vs Peruvian serlano hydro!

tctenten said:

did you use fabic + mulch?

Back