• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Curled leaves , yellow leaves , No leaves !! Help !! pics inside

I use 1 to test soil fertility and ph and if I put it in my liquid fert it pings max so deff soil only. Mine also likes moist soil for it to provide me with accurate results.
If you want to test liquid ph and ppm on all your nutes id buy a good meter or go the cheap route and goto a fish or aquarium store or petco and buy the kit with the vial and dropper for 5-10$ ea.

We're getting some pretty good downpours in NYC today , I haven't watered the plants In a couple of days which is good but the downpours have been pretty consistent today .

I'm at work but I'm thinking I should ask my wife to bring my containers into the kitchen off the porch . There under an awning but with the wind they were already pretty wet when I left at 10 this morning . What you guys think should I bring them in ??

Thanks ghost , I did that yesterday unfortunately it's gonna be like this all week so I put them back out and im crossing my fingers that possible thunderstorms turns into no thunderstorms . June has been 1 cloudy mess here in NYC with the exception of 1 week . Hoping wheather here gets better this month .

I feel for ya.. its been raining here sense I got up 9hrs ago... got my pots inside under 1400watts of light for the day haha. 1000w hps & a 400w mh

20130702_143613_zps53834124.jpg

Ive yet to have any issues with taking them inside under these bad boys then back into direct sunlight.. you might invest in a decent light for when theyre inside. If you dont already have 1

wish i had the room to do something like that . ive already decided im going to overwinter the ones im growing not sure how the wife is gonna feel about that though , lol . ive put to much time an money in them to watch them die thats for sure .
Couple of questions to you guys ive got 2 small seedlings that just got 4 little leaves on each would it be a waste to pot them up now into bigger pots ??? right now there in those lil 3.5" starter pots . would love to set them out and get them going if i can get get pods out of them this year . or should i just move them to slightly larger pots and get the going for next year ?? one is a Butch T and the other is a sunrise scorpion if it makes any difference .

Also ive noticed little flys around them that kind of hop around them , are these the fungus gnats ive read about on here ?? i havent noticed them on the bigger plants outside just on the small seedlings sitting on my windowsill downstairs . its same dirt i used for the plants outside and ive tried my hardest not to water both the big plants and the seedlings unless they need it  .Should i be concerned about this at all ???

Id leave The.new plants in what they're. In until they need a transplant and post some pics of your insect. And one of the more knowledgeable growers should chime in. As far as room goes I'm only taking up a 4x4 scorner in my garage

Back