• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dancing as I Grow WILDS etc. "Chutney" Style '21.

:dance: Here is the beginning of my WILD glog ..as promised..let's have some fun... party..dance! :dance: 

Cardenasii 20491

Charapita

Cumari Alongado

Cumari Minas Gerais

Cumari  Passarinho
Cumari Selvagem

Cumari Vermelna
Flexuosum

Galapagoense CGN 22208

Guyana Bird

Red Wiriwiri

Tovarii

Ulupica La Paz

*****Yellow Wiri Wiri....finally ......searched FAR & Wide(WILD)..finally got from country of origin. :dance:

https://youtu.be/INjbSOXh2pE

Paul @ this point I'm not sure what I want to do for next yr.Some I'll repeat from this yr,definitely the TFM. SB has earned repeat
status.
I 'll look into getting some Lanceolatum seeds other than that I don't plan on much but it's early yet so I'll keep an "open"mind.

And then the "REACTION SCORE" thingy ??:D should bring me back here often , to get a passing grade or am I over reacting?
What's next?Reaction time.:cool:

Last edited:
Paul @ this point I'm not sure what I want to do for next yr.Some I'll repeat from this yr,definitely the TFM. SB has earned repeat
status.
I 'll look into getting some Lanceolatum seeds other than that I don't plan on much but it's early yet so I'll keep an "open"mind.

And then the "REACTION SCORE" thingy ??:D should bring me back here often , to get a passing grade or am I over reacting?
What's next?Reaction time.:cool:
Good luck keeping that ‘open mind’ From filling up
with more pepper plants than you have room for :rofl:

I think ‘reaction score’ is just how many ‘likes’, etc
your posts get. Don’t worry, girl, you pass :metal: :lol:

Ha...thank you Paul,sorry ~ my sarcastic remark...was just being silly....between me you & the wall..I prefer the old site...but
at the end of the day ...I'm grateful for THP /without it we'd be just a bunch of "wandering" HOTHEADS looking for direction.
Have a great day & Happy TG to you & the family.:P

Thanks, Sandy. I hope your Thanksgiving holiday is a good one.
I sort of like the new site. Lots more features, and more in the 21st
century ;) It's a good upgrade just for the photo uploading improvement.

I was being tongue-in-cheek, as well! But you still pass, girl!!!

Back