• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dang late start again....

Just put seeds in the germinator yesterday. Guess I'll be harvesting in mid September again. Just red habs and some Aji lemons.

Getting peppers late this season is still big win. No peppers.... Now that's something to think about. I have some that sprouted in the last 3 days and I still plan on doing a few ornamentals for the wifey.

Like the old saying, "better late than never".

, Vegas

I'm in the same boat, I still haven't even started new plants... have some overwintered but not sure what % of those will survive. Think I got burnt out on it last year, we had a really dry summer and I was watering FAR more often than I wanted to. That and the great yields I had, resulting in still having half a freezer full of peppers, hot sauces, etc means I could skip a year and enjoy the break... but I'll get some started anyway, just a lower ratio of peppers to other plants this season. One thing's for sure, I'm not watering the darn things more than once a day this year... no peppers in pots 5 gallons or smaller.

I'm retarded, I ain't gonna do it all at once. I did some and did some more. Then I did some more and I'm gonna do some more. Then I'm gonna do an overwinter thing and a indoor grow thing. It don't matter when I start, it's when I quit that counts.

Back