• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger

Alright guys, I just started getting hot sauces and my first was Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger. I wanted to use it right away so I used it on a Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pocket. I was scared at first so I only put 1 or 2 drops. I didn't taste much heat so I put a little more. Still no heat so I ended up drenching the hot pocket in the sauce (Almost half the bottle). I didn't feel much and I didn't taste much flavor so I was a little disappointed. Then a minute after the hot pocket was finished I started to feel the burn. It burned for a good 10 min and I went through 2 bottles of water and a bottle of Iced Tea. I don't know what to say though, I don't really like having the burn after I have eaten the food. Not much flavor either. Is it like that with most sauces? Alright, I just wanted to keep you guys up to date on what I have been trying. Thanks.

I like the heat a little slow but not that slow. Still whats that comedian that makes all the hot pocket jokes? you were cracking me up and i don't think you even meant to.

I usually try the sauce on something like a tortilla chip or a cracker first to get an idea of the flavor.

Just an idea.

I was disappointed by Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger. If you have to use a quarter of a bottle to achieve any degree of heat, then the sauce overwhelms whatever you are eating. A bit too vinegary for me, too. Not a bad sauce....just kind of .....generic......along the lines of Tabasco, though with a bit more flavor.

Josh

darthcarl said:
Still whats that comedian that makes all the hot pocket jokes? you were cracking me up and i don't think you even meant to.

Haha, thats Jim Gaffigan, he is hilarious. He did all those hot pocket jokes.

The stuff is really fresh. Mine gets better the longer it rests. Give it about two weeks and try it again.

It's still not the hottest sauce around, but I like the flavor of it.

DevilDuck said:
The stuff is really fresh. Mine gets better the longer it rests. Give it about two weeks and try it again.

Yeah, im starting to warm up to it now. I was out of town when it came in the mail so it's been almost a week before I tried it. So far I have been putting it on everything. My favorite so far has been on eggs. I put it on the eggs before they were cooked, after, on the hash browns, on the sausage, on the turkey, on the toast. It was really great. Recently I got those new Habenero Doritos so i've been trying it on that aswell.

Agent Dark, I forgot buddy, will ship tommorow your free bottle. Devil Duck, your here in AZ right? Get me your address and you get a free bottle too !!!!
Sorry guys, pc has been down a cpl days.
Aj

Back