Dark Plants Thread!

Pics of my Filius Blue and Black Jalapeno.

Attachments

• aug6 007.JPG
    aug6 007.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 80
  • aug6 004.JPG
    aug6 004.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 84
  • aug6 005.JPG
    aug6 005.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 86
Isn't the Black Jalapeno the same as the Hungarian Black  ?
cause it seems to me that they have the same leaves flowers and pods...

Leaves and flower of my Hungarian Black

vmai.jpg

And a pod

rl92.jpg

Madballz said:
Isn't the Black Jalapeno the same as the Hungarian Black  ?
cause it seems to me that they have the same leaves flowers and pods...

Leaves and flower of my Hungarian Black

vmai.jpg

And a pod

rl92.jpg

Those are both Jalapeno Purple, the hungarian black has white flowers and green leaves.

How long before the Cherio Roxa review Nigel?  I have one that is just going on to it's second set of leaves so look forward to your thoughts.

Robisburning said:
How long before the Cherio Roxa review Nigel?  I have one that is just going on to it's second set of leaves so look forward to your thoughts.
Looked at my plants 5 minutes ago and one or two are starting to ripen. I isolated the plants by not letting anything else flower before the first 10 pods or so set. Should be pure and good for seed. I expect an other 2 weeks before I can eat them!!!

Nothing too exciting going on with my own plants yet but I have to contribute to my own thread right? Had a couple of purple flowers a few days ago but I took too long and they shriveled up.

Anyway, Black Pearl:

Still only young and haven't had a lot of direct sun lately, but these are my 2-
Chinese 5 color
20131021_171321.jpg

Black Hungarian
20131021_171535.jpg

Edit to add-forgot about this little guy. Pitcher plant we picked up at Lowes last weekend
20131021_175045.jpg

That Pitcher plant looks amazing and gnarly!  Btw is Black Hungarian supposed to have that reddish variegation on the leaves??  I was never 100% certain if my Hungarian Black is true!
Also is Hungarian Black and Black Hungarian the same? :confused: :confused:

justecila said:
That Pitcher plant looks amazing and gnarly!  Btw is Black Hungarian supposed to have that reddish variegation on the leaves??  I was never 100% certain if my Hungarian Black is true!
Also is Hungarian Black and Black Hungarian the same? :confused: :confused:
Thanks! The pitchers still only small at the moment. Can't wait for it to get bigger. As for the black Hungarian i honestly can't answer. This is my first time growing them. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be able to help out.

Back