datil growers once again!

hixs

Banned
Well here we go.I`ve got appx 65 of the datil red`s we`ve discussed here already.What I was wondering is - does anyone have a good idea for mass use?Cooked up 250 org habs today for concentrate and the datils are next.Thanks for any ideas.have a great one.

Would love a decent sauce to start with.I`ll go look up the relish Lucky now.Don`t really want life threatening but damnnnnnnnn thats gooddddd.

The datil relish is delicious...I love it on hot dogs/hamburgers/sandwiches

That relish goes well with everything !! In that thread I had made one with Datil and Fatelli -- Wow is that good Im glad I made a couple of quarts of that -- and a few quarts of the Datil alone good stuff! Im growing a Datil next year just for that just one though and 3 that I had this year !!

LUCKYDOG said:
That relish goes well with everything !! In that thread I had made one with Datil and Fatelli -- Wow is that good Im glad I made a couple of quarts of that -- and a few quarts of the Datil alone good stuff! Im growing a Datil next year just for that just one though and 3 that I had this year !!

I just new you where going to bring the Datil relish thing up gain..on a Friday to
eating-24.gif

Hey thanks sickmont and luckydog looks likes a choice for todays project.Tomorrow the fatali`s. lol Gonna run out of room in the pantry. Thanks for the input everyone.

No buddy my first small ones back in April where aphid food,Planted some in late may but where not great plants at all and had loads of flowers up till a few weeks ago but the plants are now in my manure pile the leaves anyways,Got some fresh seeds from some nice people on here and are planting some in late December :lol:

Back