• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dear, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce:

Let me introduce you to Taima, our NFC CHAMPION mascot. She is an Augur Hawk who was born (hatched) April 21st 2005. Her wing span is 4'-6". Her handler's name is David Knutson, and they live in Spokane, WA. She is the first one out of the tunnel leading our team out onto the field for every home game.

View attachment 8993

View attachment 8994

I hope you enjoy watching the Superbowl, and watching our Seahawks beat the Denver Broncos to become the World Champions. Even tho the Seahawks played like crap today.

Here Manning Manning Manning.....

It's called an Osprey. 

And your team won because of the 13th man, the refs. I don't ever want to hear a shehawks fan whine about officiating ever again - that was the most 1-sided officiated game in the history of the NFL. Suddenly putting a shoulder to a plant leg is "running into" the kicker? Must've changed it just for this game. Strip fumbles seen by millions of viewers, every person in the stadium and even Joe Buck and not one official on the field sees it? Marshawn Lynch getting tackled, clearly down, and reaching/crawling forward 2 yards is awarded 4 first downs with 8 yards that didn't exist?  Defenseless hit called on SF but not on SEA 4 times? 

What bullshit. 

Go Broncos. 

OMG!!!!!! GO 'HAWKS!!!!!!!!!   Wow HolyMole(')    

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit- officiating karma today is just payback for the 'Hawks's first trip to the superbowl.

Boo friggen hoo. Poor officiating... Whaaaaaaaaaaaa weren't you just calling me a whiner for the officiating of our last Superbowl appearance against the steelers? Suck it up big boi.

And she is not an Osprey, she is an Augur hawk also known as a Buteo Hawk. Look it up.

GoSeaHawksGoSeaHawksGoSeahawks!!!!

So sorry your 'Whiners are out of the race, LDHS.    (actually you know I'm not sorry!!!!)  Will you be rooting for out West Coast Team or jumping ship to the Central Time Zone Team????? 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Final score: Refs 23, Niners 17
cry me a river, colin crapernick couldn't get it done against the best defense in the league.  Cheap way out is too blame the refs.  How many super bowl wins do the 40 whiners have?  More than enough so cry me a river.  As a KC chiefs fan i have no sympathy for teams that have super bowl titles and lose in the playoffs.  I hope the denver donkeys get their ass whooped by the real deal defense in the NFl.  Fuck Peyton Manning.

"Welll???  What's it gonna be, boy?"   East or West?????

that's kinda channeling a song....hope folks get the reference!  ;)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Osprey I sez. :(
:rofl: sure... Ok... What would I know?
The word "Seahawk" is sometimes used to describe Ospreys but Taima is an Augur Hawk (Buteo Hawk) just sayin~

SL, No self respecting FourtyNONner fan would EVER root for the Seahawks.

Deep breath. 

gratz to your team. 

They have no chance against Denver. They'll be down 20 in the 1st half. This is going to be a terrible superbowl. 

(no 12th man in NY) 

Superbowl's are hardly ever good games. I truly didn't think Denver had anything for them until I watched the Seahawks performance today. Plah! It was like a school yard hatchet game. I still think we can pull it off but the Superbowl is unpredictable. And we don't need the 12th man. Like we ONLY win at home, because of them? Me thinks not. We are the number one team in the NFL. And we beat your niners which is really all I care about anyway.

BOOOOM!

:(

Proud Marine Dad said:
Excuses, excuses! Kaperdick threw that last interception, the refs had nothing to do with that. :rolleyes:

Really? So when the Seahawks roughed the kicker and it should have been Niners ball, 1st down with a 4 point lead but instead handed the ball to the Seahawks that didn't effect the game? 

You must interpret football differently than most. :rolleyes: 

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl: sure... Ok... What would I know?
The word "Seahawk" is sometimes used to describe Ospreys but Taima is an Augur Hawk (Buteo Hawk) just sayin~

SL, No self respecting FourtyNONner fan would EVER root for the Seahawks.
:sigh:

jedisushi06 said:
Denver is overrated once again.  It's only good that the two states that are legal in cannabis are facing off.
Might be saying something for the future????  ;) 

Chile Juju said:
^^^^^ Coincidence?!?!   :lol:
I think not~!

All the blather is ~whatever~   All the Couch QB'ing aside, it is what it is and the Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPEBOWL!!!  

Back