Death by Primo (NYC Hot Sauce Expo)

So, Austin from Jersey Barnfire & I got together with Troy of Primo's Peppers to create a special very limited edition sauce for this coming weekend's NYC Hot Sauce Expo. It will only be sold at the show and should any bottle be remaining afterwards, they will be sold via www.geminicrow.com or www.jerseybarnfire.com on Monday the 25th. A hearty and spicy take on Grandma's Italian Gravy!

Reviewer Bill Moore had incredible things to say about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVh7RYfE1G4

13051548_469176656616548_5829772198648490072_n.jpg

Scorched said:
I've seen your posts on FB for this. Sounds damn good. On one hand I hope you guys sell out fast but on the other I hope there's a few bottles left that get put on your site. Would love to try this

Thank ya!
We have already discussed doing this as a future seasonal depending on the reaction we get this weekend....
If we do proceed, it wouldn't be till the Fall when we can secure the proper peppers in fresh pod form!

If some bottles are left, I'll put a post up here on Monday morning!

Scorched said:
I've seen your posts on FB for this. Sounds damn good. On one hand I hope you guys sell out fast but on the other I hope there's a few bottles left that get put on your site. Would love to try this

Hey

We have a small quantity remaining from the show! If you are interested, please visit us at www.geminicrow.com

Thanks!

Jobu said:
Stopped by the Gemini booth on Saturday.  Great products and the Death by Primo was very flavorful.

Thank you much for stopping by. It's was a whirlwind weekend and I'm not close to being recovered yet....Surviving purely via RedBull today!
G;ad you enjoyed the Primo!!!!!

DEATH BY PRIMO is coming back full time!

Jersey Barnfire & I are once again partnering up for this sauce, but doing it under both of our own banners...

My version is gonna be called: PRIMO DIABLO..

same great sauce....available starting at the NYC HOT SAUCE EXPO in late April and then on the website! :)

Back