event Defcon Day Alert - 8/16/08

DEFCON DAY ALERT!!!
NO SLEEP 'TILL BROOKLYN TOUR, ROUND 3
DUFF'S BROOKLYN, N. 3rd & KENT AVENUE
AUGUST 16, 8PM-5AM
Yup, the DEFCON Crew will be loading up and slipping into Brooklyn again, under cover of darkness. This will be the 3rd annual at Duff's, and it gets better every year. We handed out over 200 FREE wings to the masses last year, and are looking to do it again!
Duff's is a true original, as is the owner Jimmy Duff.

Join us for the annual pilgrimage we make to one of our favorite events we do every year.
Hey, FREE Defcon wings all night until he sun comes up. This is an event even vampires can attend, and they will be welcomed with open arms.
For more information about Duff's, check out the website:
WWW.DUFFSBROOKLYN.COM

If i can swing it, and i don't see how i'd be able to do a hot wing overnighter, i'd like to try and attend. i just hate going into the city.

fineexampl said:
If i can swing it, and i don't see how i'd be able to do a hot wing overnighter, i'd like to try and attend. i just hate going into the city.

It's pretty easy. Holland Tunnel to Canal Street. Make first or second left, get on Delancey. Take Delancey over the Williamsburg bridge. Make first (quick) right on other side of bridge (Kent Avenue), and follow it down to 3rd Street.

is that where the old oak tree used to be?...just the other side of the old barn that burnt down in the late 40s? :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
is that where the old oak tree used to be?...just the other side of the old barn that burnt down in the late 40s? :lol:

Nah, it's next to the abandoned PCB dump that used to be a radium storage area, just after they realized it was a mafia hit dumping ground.

Is this a Death Match, or just free wings? Thanks

Cool, thanks for the info.

Thanks Talas. If you haven't, check out this guys website (www.duffsbrooklyn.com), the place is insane. It's actually one of our favorite events we do every year. I went to school with the owner, Jimmy Duff, many years ago, and we've kept in touch.

Ahhhh, 36 hours until the Defcon Crew rolls into Brooklyn. Hope to see some of you guys if you can make it. Something about an overnighter at one of the coolest thrash/deathmetal joints, while feasting on free wings all evening just has a nice ring to it.

Friggin' damn...THAT"S a bar...
Nodding_skull_v1.gif

I'm so jealous.

We used to have one of those here, but wankers bought it and 'updated' it into wussiehood.

Hava good one mates...slam a few PBR's for me eh?

-QS

This event was awesome. It was a pleasure meeting John and his wife. Their passion really shows. I was eating Defcon 1 wings all night, and sampled the Zero on a straw. I guess I handled it well, a girl from the Defcon Crew said I was the hero of the night :) (notice her reaction in pic 2)

Attachments

• defconduffs.jpg
    defconduffs.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 132
Back