DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

Ok, last night's episode was, shall we say, interesting. Next week, we have Joe from the Tango Spice Company. He specializes in dry spice blends, and we will have a lot to talk about. Stay tuned...

Ok, we have quite the lineup coming up on the DEFCON-versations show. This Tuesday, 12/23 we will have Tango Joe from the Tango Spice Company.

Then we will take a break on 12/30 (we'll play a previous show), and then on January 6th, we bring forth the King of Kings, CaJohn Hard to ring in the new year. This show will be an extended length, and we might just have call-ins if you'd like to speak with him.

Then we bring Todd Jilbert from Golden Toad and the infamous Hoboken Eddie onto the show later in the month.

This show is picking up speed in a major way, which is friggin' awesome! If you haven't heard any of the shows, I suggest you check some of them out. All the past show links can be found on my site, www.defconsauces.com, and then click on the "DEFCON-versations Radio Show" link on the left side of the screen.
 ​
Also, if you come from the land of hot sauce, BBQ or chili, and would like to be a guest on one of the shows, drop me an email at john@defconsauces.com. This show started as a social experiment, and has morphed into something that is really catching on.

Last night's show was great. Tango Joe definitely knows his food. That will be our last new show of 2014. If you missed it, here's the link: We will be running a repeat next Tuesday, as the Defcon Crew takes about a week off before the NFL Playoffs start up and our wing sauces start flying out to parts unknown around the globe again. Having the best damn wing sauce has its perks, but allows little sleep.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grilliantideas/2014/12/24/defcon-versations-with-john-dilley-on-grilliantideasradiocom

Lookin' forward to a TON of new shows in 2015!

Just confirmed with CaJohn, the show is a GO! It will be an extended show, probably with call-ins. So, if you want to talk with one of the biggest names in the industry, join us tomorrow at 7pm EST! Link to follow....

Ha! Yeah, I don't know what it is when the two of us get together. Our wives swear we were separated at birth.

Yeah, the show should be a good one. CaJohn is the human encyclopedia of the hot sauce industry. Hey, if you have any questions you'd like to ask him, give a call.

Props for that show John.  I didn't get the chance to call in but I enjoyed the discussion and it was particularly great to hear you both describe how long ago you each started and the things you did along the way.  Cutting it down to 6-10 minutes worth of chunks for listening might be nice I think - it'd load faster and you could pinpoint certain subjects that I'm sure many are interested in.  Respect you putting forth the time and effort despite being down with a cold too!  Really excellent way to start the year.  : }

Just found out our host, Grilliant Ideas, with the help of our show, DEFCON-versations, just hit #4 on BlogTalkRadio for Food Programs! This is huge!

Awesome friggin' show. It was absolutely hilarious! Can't wait to be set up next to Eddie at Wingbowl * this weekend in Fishkill, NY!

Next up, on the next DEFCON-versations show, Chad Lowcock, from Race City Sauces! This show will be on Tuesday, February 3rd at 7pm EST.

Back