DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

Sorry to say, there will be no show tomorrow night. Our host, Grilliant Ideas, will be out of town tomorrow. We'll have to postpone the Lincoln Creek Smokehouse discussion until next week, Tuesday 8/19 7pm EST. :(

:(

Ok, the next guest on DEFCON-versations has been set. It will be Doug Crane from Dragon's Blood Elixirs! I've known Doug for a few years. Besides being one of the nicest guys your gonna meet, his product line is one of the more diverse ones out there. Join us this Tuesday, 8/26 at 7pm EST. www.dragonsbloodelixir.com.

Show link to follow....

Last night's show was a good one. Doug Crane, from Dragon's Blood Elixirs is truly a gastronomical alchemist. Not to mention the ending of this show was one of the more funny ones.

Ok, the next guest for the DEFCON-versations is the first Canadian we've had on the show. She grew up working in a meat packing/rendering plant in her formative years, and spent a good amount of time in Virginia, falling in love with Southern Cuisine. She considers herself a "Gourmet Culinarian", a phrase I think is cool as Hell, and in speaking with her, she KNOWS what she's talking about. Her name is Melinda Paletta, and her website iswww.dabutchersdaughter.ca. She will be coming out with her own line of products early next year, and we will talking about that in-depth. Give a listen next Tuesday, 9/2 at 7pm EST, as we delve into the female mind (always a scary endeavor) of a culinary dynamo.

After a week off, next Tuesday we get back on track. Our guest, next Tuesday, 9/16, will be Aaron Mulka from Jak Jeckel's Gourmet Pepper Sauce. Aaro0n set up at the Bowers, PA show last weekend, and in looking at his products, figured he'd be a good fit for the show. Check out their stuff, jakjeckelpeppersauce.com. 

So tune in Tuesday, 9/16 at 7pm EST as we delve into the world of Jak Jeckel!

Link to follow...

Ok, I've lined up the next guest for the next DEFCON-versations show this Tuesday, 9/23 at 7pm. When I spoke to her yesterday, she was very excited about doing this. I checked out her site, and she has some interesting products, www.sweetheatgourmet.com. Lookin' forward to delving into the company and finding out more about it. Tune in, link to follow.......

Our next guest on the DEFCON-versations radio show will be Mike Grimes, from Mike Dawg's Sauces, www.mikedawgs.com! Join us this Tuesday, 9/30 at 7pm EST as we discuss everything about his company and products!

Our guest for tomorrow night's DEFCON-versations show will be the one and only, Scott Roberts. I've known Scott for many years at different shows we've done since 2005. I've been on his Firecast show a few times, and he's joining us on our show! We'll have a LOT to talk about, so join us!

Back